Advanced Reporting

I would like to have access to the advanced reporting features as well.

I dont see this in my account.

Hi @minntech,

Sorry, we have asked our backend team to check and fix the issue.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Please add us too!

Hi @minntech,

Our backend team has checked and found that Reports Beta is enabled for your account. Can you please check one more time using different browsers and via cleaning up cache/cookies.

If the issue still here, please share screenshot which shows us URL in browser and under which user customer checks.

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @chuntley3,

We have enabled Reports Beta for your account, can you please check and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @ntelogic,

Thanks for your request. Our backend team has enabled Reports Beta for your account, please check and provide your feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I am now able to access the beta reports. When I first went to the page, it had a message that I was not authorized, but when I refreshed the page it did come up for me. Thanks!

My mistake, I was going to Reports in ITarian Dashboard. I see now its under RMM Portal, Dashboard, Reports. I see it now.

@PremJkumar - the executive summary report looks nice. One thing that I think would be beneficial is to have a section that shows server uptime to the report. Seems like some reports you can select time range vs a single day, so if you could do that with executive summary report and show the server uptime over that date range that would be nice. Most reports are given to customers quarterly so to be able to show good uptime for servers during that time period in addition to the other metrics already in the report, I think would be great.

@PremJkumar I’m a little confused as well as disappointed I’ve had the Beta Reports under my RMM Dashboard reports for a couple of months. this update you say i have now received is exactly the same. Poor Broken reports, no customizing, Executive summary report is Broken (always fails), Patch Report is unusable.

see my comments on my other post

Thank you! We are able to access the Best Reports now. Like what we see so far… the Executive Summary keeps failing though.

found it, thanks

@PremJkumar waiting on feedback from my post in this forum.

@PremJkumar please private message me for my account details so that we can beta reporting enabled.

@PremJkumar when can we expect an update to these Beta Reports I’ve had them for Months and no update even the roadmap had customizable reports and updates which never materialized . i was the one that started querying this and it seems ITarian is just responding to partners that didn’t already have the beta reports enabled??? if we are not getting better reporting soon we will be forced to move as reporting is a top priority and all other RMM+PSA solutions we have started demoing have complete and far superior reporting

I am interested

Hi @Marveltec,

As our PDM Ilgaz posted here, we are working on it and it will be shared in this thread.
Thanks for understanding.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @PremJkumar,
You’re all avoiding the other question:
When can we expect the Basic reports to be fixed and working after it was promised last year?
Hope you can give an answer.

4.png

Hello @ailan ,

We are aiming to fix Executive Windows Antivirus Report with September release (15-16 September). Do you have any other reports that are not working?

Best regards,
Ilgaz