case study: PRCS trusts Comodo to protect and secure its endpoints

Today, the Comodo organization, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, posted its latest endpoint security case study, focused on how Proactive Remote Computer Solutions, uses Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) to secure and protect its endpoints.

PRCS is a managed services provider offering complete IT system management. Said Chad Barnard, the CEO of Proactive Remote Computer Solutions:

“The unique containment technology that makes up the foundation of Comodo Endpoint Security Manager is completely different than anything in the market today – focusing on prevention, not detection – and that’s what sets it apart. Also the ESM dashboard allows for panoramic insight and control over all aspects of endpoint protection for both me and my customers – saving me time, money and resources – without sacrificing features or security protection.”

Read the full case study with Proactive Remote Computer Solutions and let us know what you think: https://www.comodo.com/news/case-studies.php