Comodo License Account Upgrade

Though I’ve been a member for some time, I’m really just getting started with this suite. Upon logging into one.comodo.com this morning, I’m encountering the error message below.

Your Comodo ONE account will be synchronized with your Comodo License Account (username), from now on your Comodo License Account will be used to login to Comodo ONE. Please provide your Comodo License Account password below.

I don’t recall actually entering the username displayed there, nor setting a different password. The password reset link directs me to a screen which does not recognize my email address, the username I set or the one displayed. It seems that I’m unable to access the portal at all, as the only other option is to logout.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hello @taber ,

Since this is a login related issue and some personal account details are required in order to troubleshoot further, I have sent you an email requesting all the necessary information.
Please reply to that one.

Looking forward to your reply.

@Matthew could you help me too please - I have the same issue but it says my password is incorrect and I cannot reset it either! Thanks Matt

Hello @msitcmatt ,

We have emailed you requesting the information we need to help you out. Please reply to our email so we can reset your password.

Hello,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.