create a script to list all the profiles that my enrolled devices have

Hello,
Is there a script that will list all my enrolled end points and give me the current associated profiles for those end points?
Something simple like device name, custom device name, customer name, group name, current associated profile

Please let me know if there is something out there already or if it’s something that can be written for me?

thanks,
Mike

@reinamsp ,

Our Scripts Team mentioned that the installed Communication Agent does not store any profile information that can be extracted by our scripts. As of now, you will be able to check the associated profile using this process.

Hello Jimmy,
I looked at the process link you mentioned and i am completely LOST. Why would you give me this link to a process that is about CNAME and DNS entries? What does that have to do with profiles and my end points? You also mentioned that the communication agent does not store profile information, however the platform is where we need to query that information not the agent. If I can run a procedure on all my end points then why can’t we create a script that queries all my end points and retrieves the profile name? Please let me know if this is something that can or can not be done.

thanks,
Mike

@reinamsp ,

My sincerest apologies. I have corrected the link above. As of the current scripting, it is not possible.