Itarian partnership with NuCAL.

Dear fellow Itarians!

There is great news that I want to share - we are partnering with a company called NuCAL.
NuCAL provides Cloud Connectors. Itarian will have cloud integration with applications using NuCAL.

Here are the list of application that are currently ready:
AccuWeather
AddressFinderAustralia
Aeris
Airtable
Asana
Baremetrics
Basecamp3
Bitbucket
BreezyHR
CalendarService
CampaignMonitor
Chatwork
ClickMeeting
Common
ConnectWise
Customer
Daikin
DatabaseConnector
Databox
Ecobee
ElasticEmail
EmailOctopus
EmailService
Everhour
Ezlo
FormBot
FraudSentinel
Freshdesk
Geckoboard
Giphy
GitLab
Github
Gmail
GoogleCalendar
GoogleDrive
GoogleNest
GooglePeople
GoogleSheets
Guestmeter
Harvest
HelpScout
HomeConnect
Honeywell
HoneywellTotalConnect
Http2Hello
IP2Location
Identity
InputService
Inventory
Itarian
KnowledgeBase
Lifx
LinkedIn
LiveAgent
Livestorm
Lusha
MadKudu
Mailcheck
Mailchimp
MailerCheck
Medium
MessageBird
MicrosoftToDo
MillionVerifier
Miro
Mixpanel
NetatmoDevices
NetatmoThermostat
NetatmoWeatherStation
OPSAuth
OpenWeather
PAASAuthentication
PDF4me
PDFBlocks
POCSD
PhoneValidator
Plecto
Powrbot
ProfitWell
Project
Prospectio
ProtocolConnector
Pushbullet
QuickBooks
RavenTools
SalesForce
Sensibo
Service
Shipday
Shopify
SimpleKPI
Slack
SmartThings
Smoobu
Sms77
SoapRequesterTest
Stripe
SupportBee
SurveyMonkey
TAYL
Ticket
Trello
TrueMail
Twilio
Ubidots
VOIAlexa
WixAnswers
Wrike
Xero
ZohoAnalytics
ZohoDesk
ZohoPeople
Zoom
iHealth
osTicket

Please tell us how you would use these integrations.
Also tell us which integrations are important to you so that we can tell our friends at NuCAL to make sure they have it ready for you.

Hmm, Hope it’s not a two way integration that like one of those platform is hacked, our endpoints are also exposed.

How safe is it regarding our accounts and endpoints?

It will be one way integration. If there is a trigger you may think of on the platform - Itarian makes a call to do something special on the third party app.
Or when you open the page in Itarian - additional information will be pulled from the integrated app.
No access to the platform is going to be given.

Which integrations would you want to see included?
What use cases do you have for these integrations?

@melih,

Personally, I don’t need any integration and don’t need to see for example, the weather forecast from AccuWeather on the dashboard…

I think of Itarian platform as a security platform with at least as possible connections to external services.

But maybe the partnership will bring interesting functions to the platform because I’m not familiar with all the services above:
maybe there’s already a mobile app that you can integrate for remote support into the devices and not wait till 2024 :wink:

Android to Windows will come sooner then 2024.

Hi @Vadym,

I hope.
But your colleague states otherwise:
https://forum.itarian.com/forum/general-announcements/product-roadmap/73721-roadmap-2022?p=78662#post78662

“-App for Android/IOS to remote into devices -> This is in our long term (more than 18 months) plan.”

Because she mentions also iOS. And I explicitly mentioned that it’s going to be for Android sooner.

@Vadym ,
Thanks for the clarification.
Hope to see the Android app soon…

Hi

I could see some value in some connectors - many others come to mind that we have email notifications setup but not currently linked to the service desk or any direct link to our itarian portal.
These emails now hit a support@ account or per user and then flow into Monday.com boards, this is our work status and emailed jobs, not a full blown service desk.
I believe sending these to the v2 service desk once it is sorted out would fill most gaps.

eg modem alerts via draytek, velo cloud status/issues, backups with synology, no-ip host ip changes, Zerotier status, unifi/cloudtrax alerts, security alerts from certain gsuite accounts, office 365 partner portal/tenant level, the list just keep getting bigger.

Connection to ms todo list may be useful, calendar sync between 365 and service desk.
I use Zoho Books, that’s not currently on the list.

I’d be wary of adding any credentials to allow access to our portal however, it must be shown to be 100% safe and not be able to used to compromise or extract any data from ourselves or our clients.
Just one breach would be enough to ruin my business.

mcfproservices.

These are great @mcfproservices
Integration Requests so far:
1)Draytek - For Modem Alerts (Monitoring/Triggers)
2)Velo Cloud - For Status/issues (Monitoring/Triggers)
3)Synology - For Backup (Action)
4)No-IP - Host IP changes (Action and Triggers)? (Do you want to monitor only or take some action as well on this api)
5)Zerotier - Status (Monitoring/Triggers)
6)Unifi/cloudtrax alerts - Monitoring/Triggers
7)Gsuite - (?)
8)Office 365 (?)
9)Zoho Books - (?) (Action or Triggers?) Need the use case pls

NuCAL is a competitor to likes of Zapier or IFTTT. The way they work is by creating connectors to cloud services and in the main these divide into
Triggers - Actions - Search
If we understand what you want to do for each one, we can then ask NuCAL team to provide the connectors for them. (sometimes there are too many APIs that we don’t need…so no point in coding them)

Howdy -
Right now, IT Glue, Narmada, MSP360 and MS365 are the big ones. I have been trying to figure out how to get these things connected. I am moving from Syncro and have been trying to figure out how to make this migration smooth without having recreate all of our connections and databased, etc.

That’s interesting… Why the move from Syncro??

What are you thinking of moving too?

Syncro is good. I have been pretty happy with it the past couple of years. There are issues with it that are more a matter of preference than actual problems that cannot be solved. The PSA is lousy for one. For two, the reporting, scheduling, updates (OS and 3rd party) are clunky. Customization is limited or nearly unusable. The scripting module was what the big seller was for me in the first place, and it seems to only work MOST of the time, but not all of the time, which creates headaches for me and my time in trying to figure out why, etc.