Material for MSP's to use with your customers to help market and sell.

In this area I will be posting core material for MSP’s to use with your customers to help market and sell.

If you have any specific requests for new content to help you with your business, please let me know

David Liff

Is there any material for patch management or endpoint monitoring?

Great resource!

@Adam_Curran I am having issues accessing the new webinars. I also tried in the Guest mode for Chrome with no extensions and was not able to access them. After entering the name, email, phone it says Thank you, just a plain white box appears. I tried this on several computers and the same scenario. Are there any issues with it currently?

https://www.comodo.com/webinars/

David,

Your first post mention marketing material to help sell services, is there a link to the marketing materials. I would like to create some website content, email marketing and well as flyers.

I dont think anyone from Comodo is monitoring this page. I posted a question on 12-13-17, and have not heard back from anyone. I even sent an email to Comodo directly for help. No reply back. I also contacted Comodo tech support to direct me to the referral for Marketing, no help there either.

Add an up to date AV comparative to be exposes to future leads.

@markz which country are you in?

@Adam_Curran Adam, I called Joe back a few times at the 6753 phone number he left me on the recording. No vm available as it just rings endlessly. Can you or Joe give me a valid number or direct email to contact someone in Marketing? This seems like an endless loop for something so simple to ask.

No reply yet also on my direct youtube link question bypassing the registration as well for forum users.

@Adam_Curran Thanks for the call today Adam. I spoke with both Adam & Joe at Comodo. They have great plans on putting the Comodo Webinars on ITSM in the future. They are updating the webinar index and have addressed my concerns that I posted on the forum.

https://www.comodo.com/webinars/index.php

Was there ever any movement on the marketing materials? I have been looking around and cannot seem to find any on the site.

Hi @defensoremit
Please check Adam Curran’s reply here about the marketing materials.

Any update on this? I just spent a weekend putting together a document explaining how our MSP stack answers key elements of CyberSecurity.

On the one hand it’s a pretty basic document, on the other hand my research led me to find areas and Comodo MSP services I didn’t know existed. Some of the names of products are very similar and that is why I missed “cWatch Network”, because there is also cWatch Web Security, cWatch EDR, cWatch Office, and cWatch MDR as well. The latter two of those I hadn’t seen either.

For those of you who don’t know, cWatch Network is a Comodo product that integrates with the C1 portal and allows for the data collection, monitoring and response of EP eventlogs using NxLog and RSyslog agents.:stuck_out_tongue: Help Guide here: https://help.comodo.com/topic-285-1-…h-Network.html.

Intriguingly, it also states:

• In addition to event log collection, cWatch Network is capable of collecting log information from Comodo Network Monitoring Sensors.
  • These sensors listen on the customer's network using span/tap technologies.
  • Sensor deployment is customized according to a customers network topology. Please contact Comodo to arrange sensor deployment.

Hello @amcssit, we have submitted a follow up request to our Product development team. We will notify you as soon as we receive an update.

Thank you for your patience.

@Anna_C Still waiting for an update…

Making marketing info available for MSPs is a nice and needed item

Yes. You changed the billing plan and want to sell the service.
If you want us to sell the service to our clients then we need some marketing material.
Please put some in the MSP or partner portal asap.
This request still stands for a long time.
When can we espect some?
Especially why they have to choose for your platform instead of the other well known regular endpoint protection-tools.

@StrobeTech @ailan a new partner portal for Itarian is coming, we’ll provide necessary materials there. Marketing materials is a must, but if you have anything else in your mind, or which kind of specific material you need, please let us know.

Hi Fatih,
Do you know when we can expect some material?
I don’t need the new portal, but for now only the material.
What I would like to see is what’s the strenght from Itarian against the other well known products and why the clients should opt for Itarian.
And better some tests or reviews against the other products.

Hi @Elif Ayhan Kurt ,
I don’t think that a plain costumer is waiting for datasheets or whitepapers. And I don’t know what the ‘solution brief’ is.
So no, these are not info I can use to sell the product.

“Why should Itarian be better than other endpoint-protection software or antivirus software?
And why should the client opt for your platform instead all the others?”

Those are the info I want to see in the advertisements.

Thanks for thinking with me but I hope you understand what I/ we mean by selling material.