Migration from Itarian Enterprise to Itarian Socaap

Hi

Is possible to migrate our company (we have 70 licence AEP ąnd 70 licence SIG) from Itarian Enterprise to Itarian Socaap ?

If we understand right - if we migrate to Itarian Socaap, then we will have openEDR feature build-in ?

Thx

Hi @ddorotisec

Could I please ask for some more information about your request please.

I ask this because SOCaaP is a secure tool / feature set inside ITarian.

Regards
Robin

Hi @RT-AMS-ITarian

We have Itarian Enterprise with AEP and SIG (70 licence both) and we want to make a migration to Itarian MSP.

In Itarian Enterprise we do not have SOCaaP tool/feature.

Regards
David

Hi @ddorotisec

I will be honest, I’m the product manager for ITarian and I have not seen or heard of “ITarian Enterprise”.
ITarian is an MSP focused RMM and helpdesk platform which integrates with Comodo antivirus for protection.

Here is a screenshot from one of our development systems

You will see I have highlighted the name and section showing SOCaaP being available to ITarian.
I hope this explains why I’m asking for more details from you.

Regards
Robin

Please see this post
https://forum.itarian.com/forum/products/socaap-security-operation-center-as-a-platform/82781-migration-from-itarian-enterprise-to-itarian-socaap

Linking all duplicate posts here

Hi @RT-AMS-ITarian

It’s weird! Is this some kind of joke!?

Why then we have Itarian Enterprise over 2 years ?!

LOOK at my screen:

Regards,
David

I’m on the case!!!

Hi @ddorotisec

Right, I have some answers for you.

ITarian is RMM and services desk application as I have stated; but there is an “Enterprise” version of the system which is donated by a single tick box during your signup process. During signup your asked if MSP or Enterprise and this will then determine the logo between the two.

My miss-understanding was that I thought people who clicked Enterprise were given a Comodo C1 portal [Was one of the original ideas when Comodo and ITarian split], so my statement earlier was made on older information to which I’m sorry.

On the MSP side of ITarian you can simply go to the store and add SOCaaP to the list and when you start assigning licenses to people you get a post paid bill, I believe the prepaid licenses for this are now also available too.

I’m getting the team to check if there are any restrictions on the Enterprise side in seeing the SOCaaP app in the store for you now.

Regards
Robin

Hi @RT-AMS-ITarian

I knew all that from before, that’s why your statement earlier was very strange to me.

The problem is that we are growing and would like to maintain secops to 2-3 more companies, and 15-20 more sites, and that is why we need migration to MSP.

Please let us know can we do the account migration ?

Regards,
David

Will DM you

Please do, we need that switch ASAP

Please see the DM / PM as this information is important

Hello,

Did you have any news about this issue?

Regards,D.

I believe all is solved; we are just double checking as last thing we want are issues for you.