MSP Login not working AGAIN

Hi all;

Well my ride with Comodo has been interesting to say the least, the WORST part is not being able to login to my Portal when I need to.
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME, MORE LIKE THE 10TH TIME.

Tried different Browsers (CHROME/FF/IE/SAFARI/OPERA), different machines, different subnets, different firewalls, different locations. Same pathetic result.

Once again I attempt login, enter email/password/remember me/I’m not a robot/ and finally hit the Sign-In button. NOTHING HAPPENS. Page refreshes and I am back at the Captcha crap again.
Around in Circles until finally account gets LOCKED OUT. So I sit on my thumbs for 30 min will client patiently waits for HELP>

100% TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

The ONLY saving grace is that I have got ALL MY MONEY BACK from you thieves, but I still need to evacuate endpoints from this COMODO DISASTER!!.

I just need access for a couple of weeks, and I will NEVER return here again.

So once again the ONLY option is to contact support, wait for a few days while they try and figure it out…AGAIN.

THANKS TO COMODO MY REPUTATION IS NOW MARRED AND DAMAGED, THAT’S THE KIND OF SUPPORT WE WANT ON OUR SIDE. NOT!

@howie ,

We’re sorry to learn about your experience with the platform. Please send an email to c1-support@comodo.com with instructions on what you need support to do for you so that we can process your request as swiftly as we can,

Hello, I’ve a similar problem. I’m no longer able to login into Comodo One portal and Remoto control, due to a wrong password. So I changed it. Now I’m able to login into cam.comodo.com but not in Comodo One because the password still isn’t recognized

@datalink We have sent you an email to your forum registered email address. Please check it to your convenience.

I know I’m late to the party but trying to login to the portal or Remote Control are not working for me today. I didn’t change my password yet but was hopping staff would reply.

Thanks,
wankel

@wankel ,

Are you getting any errors when you log-in? Log in credentials should be same with your portal login.

@wankel ,

Please attempt a password reset for your remote control application (forgot password), Then log back on the remote tool and check if it would be successful. If your C1 portal is under one-us.comodo.com hosted then choose the USA region for your remote tool. Please note that if you have 2FA enabled on your portal then you will need to disable it first in the meantime before you perform the password reset.

This is broken, again.

Keep getting invalid captcha input or ESOCKETTIMEDOUT errors. Embarrassing when I’m asked to carry out a task on our endpoints by management and I have to tell them I can’t login to the platform I pushed to move onto…

Already emailed support, but this kind of thing is not a good look to customers.

@at211 ,

Our product developers are already aware of the ongoing login issues on the portal with the error “ESOCKETTIMEDOUT”, and they’re working on to fix it the soonest time possible. We will make sure to keep you updated.