Multiple Improvement

Hi There I have a few things that I would like to be in Comodo, that is already part of some competitors:

1- Service Desk: When a new ticket is manually entered and your forget a field when you hit submit… The newly created user is nowhere to be found and need to be created again.

2 - RMM : When enrolling a device if I type the Business name I’m looking for it does not come up with anything. I need to type my account name and then I can find the right Business in the brackets at the end of my name. We should be able to do a search for the Business name and find it.

3 - RMM : There should be a way to automate the patch management and control it (Install/deny some update) Set-up profiles for that. (Other then scripts) This also applies to 3rd party Patch mangement.

4 - RMM : The privous RMM I was using had also the option of the ‘‘Application Store’’, What I would like to see here is like a Package(Group of software) that you could apply to one device. For exemple: I am setting up a brand new machine for one customer. I create a Application package that contains: ''Chrome, 7ZIP, Aobe reader, Firefox,…etc…etc" And some initial scripts for the setup of the device. This way I don’t have to check one application at the time, go throught differents pages…etc…etc !

5 - RMM : On the Device list I would like to see customisable fields for the collumns. Right now I have customers that are logging in to different machines weekly and I would like to add a sorting filed called “Logged on User” to sort them by user to make it easier for me to find it.

6 - RMM : On the Device list again, I think it would be nice to have some shortcuts for The security status and Patch Status. Right now if I click on the little Shield saying that this device is at risk…nothing happen. I need to go to the security sub-system and then find the device. I think this could be streamlined, same for patch management !

Sorry this is a long list but with that I think Comodo would be really improved !

Thank’s

@vnetinfo ,

We thank you for the suggestions you have mentioned. We have created a support ticket regarding these bright ideas so we can have our Product Developers analyze your needed features. We will communicate with you via support ticket for additional details we might need

Good List!

I hope in the near future they would make the device list more interactive.
1.For example if I select and right click on a device there are some quick tools in a drop down menu rather than clicking through the device.
2.For example if I hover over a device it shows me the performance status and alarms of the device.
3.I also think they should implement AI into their RMM that collect data and spits out suggestions or pop ups on the dashboard screen indicating that you have 5 machine that needs critical patching and once you click on the banner alert it drills down to the machines and the patches that need to be applied.
4.AI can be used for a lot other things along with sending out a banner alert stating the status of users or machines that are over a threshold limit of attempted logins or users with upcoming expiring passwords etc. Like I said before there is a lot that can be down once the AI platform is in place other vendors are using why can’t we?

@libretech ,

This is indeed a good suggestion and a game changer. We’ll send this request to our Developers for and give you an outpput of their feedback.

Here’s a breakdown of your requests:

Service Desk Improvement:

Request for better error handling and user feedback when submitting incomplete tickets to prevent data loss.
RMM Business Name Search:

Suggestion to improve the search functionality by enabling users to find businesses by their names directly instead of having to input the account name first.
RMM Patch Management Automation:

Request for automated patch management with granular control (e.g., install/deny specific updates) and the ability to set up profiles for this purpose.
RMM Application Package:

Proposal for an “Application Package” feature that allows users to create bundles of software and scripts for easy deployment to devices. This would streamline the setup process for new devices.
Customizable Fields in Device List:

Suggestion to add customizable columns in the device list, such as a “Logged on User” field, to improve sorting and management of customer devices.
RMM Device List Shortcuts:

Request for shortcuts or direct access to device security and patch status information from the device list, making it more efficient for users to manage these aspects.

Dear All,

feature requests are no longer accepted here, you have to log them on our feedback site which is linked at the top of the forum or accessed via https://feedback.itarian.com

In regards to the latest list of items, please see my comments below:

Service Desk Improvement:
Request for better error handling and user feedback when submitting incomplete tickets to prevent data loss.

We are constantly developing Service Desk v2, depending on what you are after this might already be included. If this is not please raised full details on our feedback site.

RMM Business Name Search:
Suggestion to improve the search functionality by enabling users to find businesses by their names directly instead of having to input the account name first.

I’m not sure what you mean on this as we do already support business searching, filtering and grouping.

RMM Patch Management Automation:
Request for automated patch management with granular control (e.g., install/deny specific updates) and the ability to set up profiles for this purpose.

This patching control already exists inside ITarian.

RMM Application Package:
Proposal for an “Application Package” feature that allows users to create bundles of software and scripts for easy deployment to devices. This would streamline the setup process for new devices.

We have just updated our Android system to list applications inside the profile, this is coming to all operating systems we support.

Customizable Fields in Device List:
Suggestion to add customizable columns in the device list, such as a “Logged on User” field, to improve sorting and management of customer devices.

We already have a field for logged in user which is displayed by default. At the moment we unfortunately do not have the ability to have custom fields inside Endpoint Manager; but if you would like this please make a request on our feedback site.

RMM Device List Shortcuts:
Request for shortcuts or direct access to device security and patch status information from the device list, making it more efficient for users to manage these aspects.

I’m not sure I fully understand the idea behind this one as all information in available on the device once opened. If patches are needed a clickable link from the device list is provided for example.