Multiple Sessions

I have a user that logs in remotely to do some stuff at their place of business, and I have had it happen to me too. But, anyway, there are times when we log in, and it still shows a previous connection, and the counter is still going, and there might build up to 5-6 of these connections. I could not find a different way to close the program, so I am not sure that is the issue??

Hi @BOSS,

Can you please share the Remote Control version you are using and if you use an old version, please update to the latest version 6.43.41137.21120 and check again.
If you still face issue with an updated version, please reach us back.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

That’s the version

HI @BOSS,

Thanks for your reply. We have asked our backend team to create a support ticket and provide an update.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I should state that this is on the endpoint management side of the remote tool. It is for a client that logs in using the software, not through the rmm.

Hi @BOSS,

Please check your Inbox for Private message and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

It was working fine, I am not sure what guide, it should just be install and use?? I will look it over when I get a chance, but I worked, should not break. Well, it is still working in theory, just does not sever the connection when you close the remote session.