Not Installing on Iphone 8

Hey guys, am trying to install Comodo just now in my iOS device iPhone 8 but it’s showing this message: “Not enough Space for this app”, please say me a solution so i can use Comodo app again!

Hello @zirunah,

We have tried replicating the issue on our end we have successfully downloaded the C1 Mobile App.

The error “Not enough Space for this app” normally happens if you’re updating or downloading your iOS device wirelessly or if you have apps eating up your storage.
It is possible that the issue is from your Apple device.

We suggest to please try downloading different apps and if you still get the same error, please refer to the Apple Support.

If not, we can have this case investigated to our development team.

Let us know your thoughts. Thank you.

Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Tap on your Apple ID > Tap Sign Out. Then, restart your iPhone, sign back in, and try again. If you’re still having trouble after that, try to Reset your Network Settings. To Reset your Network Settings.

May be which version of Comodo app you are trying to install on your device it’s not compatible or old version check it with downloading the Comodo app from official site and try it again may be it will solve your issue.

It’s pretty simple, make sure you are using the latest iOS version and just delete some of your videos or movies. There will be some space then. So you can easily install Comodo on your iPhone 8.

First of all, make sure you have enough space to install the software, in this case try to remove some unwanted apps from your iPhone 8. it seems storage is full.

i think you should update your ios version and try again

it should work for you.