Report total devices per customer for license purposes

Now we have a model change on the platform, I need a quick way to determine how many devices I have for a customer.
How can I quickly have an overview/report for all the devices per customer?

I don’t mean the ‘Reports> Executive Managed Devices Report’ from the portal because that’s not an total overview and you have to create a report PER costumer.

There should be an easy way to do that because now you changed the plan, we all have to determine these numbers.

Thanks.

Hello @ailan ,

You can get a csv export from device list, and sort/filter by customer column.

If you need further help on this, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Ilgaz

Thank you @ilgazy for your suggestion.

I’ts nearly what I meant. Just like that, but in an easy to read report.
Not something to export, download, import, sort in Excel in 20 columns.

My point is that, now you guys changed the licensemodel, we have to keep record and track the used licences for our devices.
That means we need a simple overview for us and maybe the customers.

And therefore it would be great if you could provide this ‘feature’.
This is a basic ‘feature’ I need in order to ‘use’ your platform now with the changes.

Hope you understand my point.

Hello @ailan ,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. We have taken this feature request in our roadmap and will try to do our best to deliver this as soon as possible.

I will keep you informed about the process.

Best Regards,
Ilgaz

Thanks @ilgazy ,

Please do so.

Now this is a ‘paid’ platform, a few basic needed features must be implemented (better).
No new features at every updates but please focus on what the MSP/ user need for basic functionality.
Like:

• this overview: how many devices are per customer.
  • more details in an email when something is detected and a direct link to the device and/ or actions. Now we have to login to the portal and are directed to the main devices link where you have to browse for the selected device.
  • Android/ IOS app for managing the devices and remote access to devices.

These are main things in my opninion for a paid platform.

Thanks

Hello @ailan ,

Thank you very much for your precious suggestions.

All of your requests have been added to our roadmap, and we will do the best in order to deliver the features as soon as possible.

Regarding “- more details in an email when something is detected and a direct link to the device and/ or actions. Now we have to login to the portal and are directed to the main devices link where you have to browse for the selected device.” -> there will be direct links to the device and/or actions, but in order to maintain security, login is still required unless you are already logged in to your account.

Best Regards,
Ilgaz

Hi @ilgazy ,
Thanks.
Do you know when we can expect these functions?

The feature regarding more details about detections was already opted more than a year ago i think.
It would be nice if in the details in the email you can also see from which module or rule in CCS ,the program or file was blocked.
Now I have to troubleshoot al lot and browse through all the different modules in CSS to look what could possibly be the affected passage.
So, the more info for us as MSP admin in the email, the better.