Reporting update?

Its called “Advanced” because you should be able to create “any” report (simple or complex)…the “Advanced” applies to its ability to create custom report not the content of the report.

@melih i need confirmation on the “Advanced” you mention as i have the Beta reports under my RMM Dashboard section but there is no ability to create any form of custom reports its still pick and chose from a list of mostly unusable standard reports with no customization doesn’t even include our branding

Good morning Itarian staff,

It’s nearly end of the year and again, I want to present my clients some numbers/ logs how they’re protected.
(just like last year, and the year before that.)
The Logs are still not working like it should.
Last time I wanted to test the reports was on 8 Nov., and till now, it’s still ‘In Progress’. 3 weeks ago, and queuing all other new reports.

So, what’s the status regarding logging?
Is it already working? And again, I’m not talking about Advanced reporting, but the default reports.
How long does it take to have a decent and basic report-function?

It’s already promised over 3 years and was ‘fixed’ multiple time this year.

I haven’t seen very much progress regarding improvements for this platform this year. Hope to see much more shortly.
(talking about report functions and remote tool for android… all on the roadmap for 2021)

Regards

Hello @ailan ,

​​​​​​The problem that you state is already escalated to development team, they are investigating in detail. Preliminary investigation shows it is a problem specific to your account.

We will post any news from here, and also through support channel.

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Hi @ilgazy,

Good to hear, but sounds very strange if it’s only for my account.
This problem goes back for more than 4 years. Hope that the next ‘fix’ won’t take another 2 or 3 years.