Reports to help me serve my customer better and show value

As an MSP, I want my customers to understand the benefits they are getting by paying for my service. The following reports would help me do that for my customers. The current reports in Itarian offer little value to me. I cannot show my customer how I am protecting them.

1. Critical and Important Security Patches - This report would show for a customer which Windows and 3rd Party patches were applied to their system and the severity level. This should be grouped by Customer and device.
  2. Malware and Containment Prevention - This report would show by customer, by device, and by time period which threats were prevented by Comodo. This should be able to be grouped by customer and device or by customer only.
  3. Automatic Procedures and Monitors Executed - This report would show by customer, by device, and by time period the automated procedures that were executed against the customer’s devices. This should be able to be grouped by customer and device or by customer only.

These do not have to be formatted reports but could be CSV downloads that can be opened in Excel, formatted by the MSP, and sent or reviewed with the customer.