Script to unstinall Comodo AV when Crowdstrike found to be installed

Can I get a script to check all computers and if the application ‘Crowdstrike’ is installed, and Comodo AV is installed, then then uninstall Comodo AV postponing restart at users choice in time.

Hi @QuarterMD,

Thanks for your script request. We have asked our script developers to check and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Sounds good. Thank you!

Hi @QuarterMD,

Can you please provide a setup file for Crowdstrike so that our script developer can test and provide script.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I’m unable to upload even a compressed file with an executable within. Even when I changed the extension to .old. Is there another way to confirm CrowdStrike is installed? See screen shots of where the program exists and the Windows processes. Does this help? Thanks, -Dustin

Hi @QuarterMD,

Please upload the file to any online storage sites and share the download link.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Here is a download link to the executable file for CrowdStrike.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LbS6ExcaN4u9oD4xVthftlNkXyYlaNEx/view?usp=sharing

Hi @QuarterMD

Thanks for providing the requested setup file. We have shared the file with our script developers.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @QuarterMD,

Our script developer analyzed the request and found that CrowdStrike is asking for customer-id, without it they are not able to install and test the setup.
Can you please share where we can get the customer id?

Kind Regards,
PremJK