Unable to login to portal AGAIN. This is beyond frustrating.

I simply do not understand how this can be such a frequent issue considering how important it is to be able to access the main platform where everything is hosted. I cannot support my users or even make simple changes when I can’t even get past the login screen.

I have tried every trick recommended over the past few years that this seems to keep popping up but nothing is working. When this has happened to me in the past, I have just had to wait it out until it “fixed itself”. Unfortunately I am really needing to make some changes but am forced to do some workarounds at the client machine instead.

I have tried logging in to the different URLs (itarian.com, one.comodo.com, etc.), I have tried a password reset using cam.comodo.com, I have tried clearing cache, etc. nothing works. It hits me with the CAPTCHA, I click sign in, then it just pops it right back to where it was, no error messages or anything.

Not trying to come off with any vitriol but it is very concerning/frustrating to have critical components locked behind the mercy of a login screen that may or may not work on any given day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

EDIT: I was finally able to login but I did not do anything different, really hope there is a more permanent fix/solution for this in the future.

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We recently had unexpected outage on the US instance, and within few minutes, our back-end team fixed it. We suspect that you experienced this issue during that time. Please reach out to our support team with the email support@ITarian.com if in case the issue happens again.

Thank you for the update Seth, I apologize again if I came off rude. It is just a bit frustrating that this has occurred several times to multiple people and there never seems to be a definitive solution. However, I do understand that issues occur and this is a massive system supporting LOTS of customers. Thanks again for the info. :slight_smile: