Unsolicited Invoice

Hi there,

I’ve emailed support about the same issue, but haven’t received a reply. Could you have a look into this for me?

Thanks.

Hi @jwu56

Please PM me your email address and I shall pass it on.

Hi @RT-AMS-ITarian, thanks for your quick response! I tried sending you a PM, but it said that I was not allowed to.

This is the fourth working day without any contact from Support regarding the unsolicited invoice. Even though I sent two emails, telephoned, and posted on the forum.

After logging into my dashboard over the weekend, I was able to see what I had been charged. They were charging for clients that had not been active for 18 months, as well as virtual test machines that had been wiped instead of uninstalled.

In my opinion, sending out unsolicited invoices and not responding to queries pertaining to them is extremely unprofessional business practice.

Could you please close down my account completely and confirm that the invoice has been cancelled as I requested in my support ticket. Despite not having requested the service, we were invoiced for a product we had tried out 18 months earlier for free

1 Like

Please PM me you details so I can chase for you

We were using only the endpoint manager, NO antivirus.

I mentioned that we got a bill over 100 USD for under 30 devices ( actually, 26 devices) which makes no sense under the old invocing system or the new one and your reply was rude and rushed to close the topic.

Here is your answer: Itarian Billing Model Change - 2022 - General Announcements - ITarian Forum
A final slap in the face of a potential client.

Please, close this topic like the last time. With this kind of customer support, there is no wonder the users are closing the accounts and migrating asap.

Hi,
Same thing here, trying to contact support for been charged for Licenses that I’ve never added to the account, they just don’t answer the phone, this is a very unprofessional way to do business, I need my account to be refunded or I will have to call my bank to charge you guys back.Subscription ID: d342bbf46e

I’ve received a Teams meeting or phone call invitation from Karla De Castro - Outside Account Executive to provide support on 10/28/22 at 1:15PM PST she never showed up and left me waiting for a phone call, her voicemail is FULL. Are you guys planing to be out of business soon? I need someone to call me to resolve my issue and refund me $182.50 otherwise I will have to request a charge back from the bank.
Subscription ID: d342bbf46e

Can someone please contact me also regarding the same issue - ticket #4828472 - extremely frustrated being charged for something I haven’t authorised - been waiting days for a reply.

1 Like

You will have and will continue to lose customers if you continue to operate like this. Once this invoice has been refunded I’ll be closing my account.

1 Like

Hi @nephilim5070,

Sorry that you feel I was rude in the referenced post, but I can promise you that was not intended and after re-reading it the post was emotionless and simply factual.

In regards to your billing issue, have you raised this with support and got a ticket reference back?

I know support has been extremely busy due to issues with the platform, billing problems and other things which has slowed responses over the last week. Due to this their has been a dedicated resource added to deal with just billing problems so please get a quicker response.

If you can PM me your email address and ticket number I can speak to support about this and see what is going on.

The closing the post action was done due to the posts going off topic, lots of repeated posts making it had to get straight answers and help to people, so we asked you all to open forum posts based on dedicated questions in stead to help you better.

Hopefully this reply will help you better this time.

Regards
Robin

Hi @fernandpm

I’m sorry to hear Karla was unable to attend I have been working with Karla closely for the last week going over issues, demos and other things.

I will raise this with Karla now to make sure you are helped correctly.

Regards
Robin

Dear All,

If you are have billing issues, please can I ask that you raise a support ticket so your information is logged in the system.

To make it easier for us to find and catalogue could you please use the subject line of
“ITarian Billing - Incorrect Over Usage Bill”

If you do not get a response within 48 hours please PM me your ticket reference and your email address and I shall get this resolved.

Regards
Robin

I AM EXTREAMLY ANGRY . Happy to pay the invoice when its only $28.60 (USD) for the month but you have charged my creditcard over $700 (AUD)… Have sent a email .

Can go use GoTo for half that price and in AUD too… so much for your Free forever promise…

Hi @peterh

I’m sorry to hear your having issues with the billing of ITarian.

The costings you’re stating on here make it sound like you have not seen the new licensing email communication or forum posts.

ITarian has had made three big changes to the licensing which are: -

• Removed the 50 devices free
  • Removed the cost neutral license when you purchase Xcitium Client Security
  • Added a new ITarian Essential license

The new pricing for ITarian can be found here

You will see that we give the ITarian Essential (initial name being “Basic”) license away free, and that this gives you access to the Portal (PSA) as well as Service Desk (SD) and Remote Control (RC) [Soon to be known as Remote Desktop (RD)]. These free products are already $35.00 per computer a month cheaper than GoToMyPC for their personal subscription.

If I look at the Coporate GoToMyPC license at $28.00 per computer per month, we offer a similar if not same feature set across the following licenses: -

• ITarian Essential @ $0.00
  • ITarian Device @ $1.25 per device
  • Xcitium Client Security @ $2.65 per device

Total per computer per month is $3.90 verses GoToMyPC of $28.00.

I could not see any AUD on the site as an option to try and compare.

OK, I have been looking around more and I see LogMeIn Central and other products have been purchased / merge with GoToMyPC to make GoTo.

The Standard license of Resolve (GoTo’s RMM) which is for 3 agents and 100 devices is $239 or A$327. Looking at our offering for the same number of devices but unlimited agents is $115 which converted is A$171.93.

I’m not sure why you have been invoiced for A$700, but this is obviously an error that the team will look at and resolve from the email you say you have already raised with them.

If I have missed anything on the comparison on the products in my exploration of your issue, I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction; but currently I do not see how you can get them for half of our cost.

1 Like

Thankyou for the reply,
After further investigation have found the information passed onto me about the costs charged to the credit card were incorrect and must apologies for my Rant. Further after investigations and a bit of pushing the “free” offering was explained and we have changed to that now. My only advise after this is please clearly mark what currency you accept payments in as you are an international company where as im only local guy in Australia.
Again Please accept my apology for my rant.

2 Likes

Hi @peterh

thank you for coming back on her and updating us, take a lot to what you just did and I personally 100% apricate it.

Hopefully moving forward, we can try and meet your needs in full.

If you do have any features you want to see please use the feedback link at the top of the forums to let us know.

I suggest to show in “License Management > Bill Forecast” area also the single and total costs the msp will have in next invoice. That will help to avoid surprise. This is a feature I found testing another RMM and I think it is very useful to take under control the costs based on the features the msp decided to activate.

Hi @datalink

Please add this to our https://feedback.itarian.com/ system and we shall look at this for you.

Regards
Robin

Too many changes in names and prices created big confusion in my opinion. I suggest to align all the names and prices. For example If I login into the Itarian store to insert credit card info, I find as product “Endpoint standard edition” starting at 2.55$. What is the standard edition and that price? Why can’t I simple see “Itarian Device” and “Xcitium Client Security” with the price showed above?