• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Comodo 3 pack up in Company environment from afar

Hi,
    we recently purchased the 3 products

Secure Email Gateway, 1-99
    Secure Internet Gateway for Enterprise (1-99 Users)
    Advanced Endpoint Protection Premium Edition (1-99)
    and am setting it up and now I have started with the secure internet gateway when I was shown two IP addresses for changing the DNS servers.
    I wanted to go over the router am using.
    Then this device usually supports DNS server change.
    But due to it's a branded device it doesn't allow the DNS server change at all. They want to avoid that users don't wrap up any setting so devices get misconfigured.
    Whatever... First option I see is now set DNS of Comodo at each device in the network config.
    Another would maybe be to use an app (maybe an app by Comodo like a vpn client would do) fort this or dnsmasq or something similar, you know?
    Or does it work in batch over the RMM in Itarian?

Who please can explain to me a possibility other than setting the DNS server up on each device, that will give me DNS filtering?

Click image for larger version  Name:	TxfZrWXgOW.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.0 KB ID:	63482

In this router model the setting NORMALLY is available with an extra tab to the right, but here, we have a device that is leased from Vodafone, therefor is restricted.

Last edited by falkco; 04-15-2021, 09:39 PM.

Is this the right category here to post?

Comment

Hi falkco,

A support ticket is already created and a remote session is already scheduled by our backend team.

Kind Regards,
      PremJK

Comment

Hi, thanks and yes, I have been in a really cool longer meeting with a Comodo supporter, we used over 2 and half hours and the issue up there was solved with a setup of the roaming users, in case there is no DNS filtering possible.
        The whole rollout though gives me a bit headache, that it might be a rough change of what the users experience. So, am wondering if I should set up a profile with as little blocks as possible and softly migrate them step by step...

Right now, users get the endpoint protection with RMM and the Comodo CS, I consider this basic or entry level security. There has been not much of moaning so far.
        But when I will enroll the SIG then there must be certain different profiles and that is what I mean should be done step by step as it also goes over three locations with four offices.
        I would like to start with one roll out of the SIG ( all locations at once) and then each level of rule adjustments with slight changes.
        Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
        X