Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No reply from success email address or from forum admin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by miker1000 View Post

    I can't believe this is the common, yea, it's normal, and XYZ / StrobeTech, who are better will handle it.. that's not even iTarian, it's a distributor.
    At the end of the day, if/when StrobeTech, the only "good distributer" I've seen responding gets burned, and decides to leave... What will the rest of us do?!

    iTarian needs to make this right! FFS it's not a free service anymore!!! It needs to act like it!
    I'm sorry to hear your experience and will see if I can get an explanation to all this for you all.

    In the meantime, if you need help or pricing feel free to contact me via our website (www.strobe-it.co.uk) or PM on here. Website best as updates from here do not always alert us.
    Robin
    Director
    Strobe Technologies Ltd
    https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by terry.r View Post

      I feel your pain!! I really hope I don't go through the same issues once they start charging. I've been told a note has been put on my account but that is all. Hopefully everyone who knows what is going on is still around in January when they start charging.
      I was told the same when I raised your issues.
      Robin
      Director
      Strobe Technologies Ltd
      https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

      Comment


      • #18
        Happy Friday Everyone,

        My name is Joe and have recently been on-boarded as a Partner Success Manager with Itarian. First and foremost I would like to apologize for the delays in responses on behalf of the team but I can ensure you that moving forward that will no longer be the case. I am very responsive and will work diligently in assisting every one of you with my team. We appreciate your patience and support!

        I will be going through the forum and emails with my partner Alex to provide as much support that is needed.

        Feel free to contact me at any time directly!

        Joseph.Jaghab@itarian.com
        Direct Phone: 312-273-5323

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ItarianJoe View Post
          Happy Friday Everyone,

          My name is Joe and have recently been on-boarded as a Partner Success Manager with Itarian. First and foremost I would like to apologize for the delays in responses on behalf of the team but I can ensure you that moving forward that will no longer be the case. I am very responsive and will work diligently in assisting every one of you with my team. We appreciate your patience and support!

          I will be going through the forum and emails with my partner Alex to provide as much support that is needed.

          Feel free to contact me at any time directly!

          Joseph.Jaghab@itarian.com
          Direct Phone: 312-273-5323
          You're the second person in less than a month to apologize, and say this wont happen again..

          Comment


          • ItarianJoe
            ItarianJoe commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Mike! I get it, trust me.

            At the end of the day im here to help and Ill make sure this doesn't happen a third time

            Is there something you would like me to address for you?

        • #20
          Like the OP, I'm patently waiting for responses from iTarian regarding my emails to continue our relationship after the 1st of the year.. and responses to my other recent posts...

          Comment


          • #21
            Joe @ iTarian got back to me and made a decent offer to get me to stay. It's still not the FreeForever promised, but was reasonable and fair enough to retain me.

            I hope everyone else gets an equal fair deal to stay!

            Comment


            • ItarianJoe
              ItarianJoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Mike it was a pleasure speaking with you over the phone. I look forward to continue working with you!

          • #22
            Why isn't there just a firm price? Why the negotiations? This whole thing is a nightmare.

            Comment


            • #23
              Originally posted by Velvis View Post
              Why isn't there just a firm price? Why the negotiations? This whole thing is a nightmare.
              HI Velvis - i do not want to it seem like a nightmare for you. There is firm pricing as it was provided in the announcement. We have made some arrangements to existing MSP's on our platform to lock in future business. I would be more than happy to have a conversation with you. Would you like to have a phone call with me to discuss?
              Last edited by Jimmy; 11-19-2019, 10:39 PM.

              Comment


              • #24
                No need for negotiations, we have a proper sensible priced layout for all Comodo products.

                Email us on helpdesk@strobe-it.co.uk
                Last edited by Jimmy; 11-20-2019, 01:55 PM. Reason: typo
                Robin
                Director
                Strobe Technologies Ltd
                https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

                Comment


                • #25
                  I too have sent several emails to success and to our rep. This was many weeks ago. Still waiting.........

                  Comment


                  • #26
                    Originally posted by jgreencckc View Post
                    I too have sent several emails to success and to our rep. This was many weeks ago. Still waiting.........
                    I am sorry for any delays you may have experienced.

                    Please reach out to me directly joseph.jaghab@itarian.com

                    Comment


                    • #27
                      I'll PM you
                      Robin
                      Director
                      Strobe Technologies Ltd
                      https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

                      Comment


                      • #28
                        Originally posted by StrobeTech View Post
                        No need for negotiations, we have a proper sensible priced layout for all Comodo products.

                        Email us on helpdesk@strobe-it.co.uk
                        Where are the prices located? and who is strobe-it?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X