Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about licensing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    How to receive license information in Spanish or English?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by StrobeTech View Post
      There was a vote in the forum if I remember correctly that had the option of 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 and 90 something % said 50 and that is what we have.

      I also believe one comment on the vote said can we make it 100 but nothing official was offered or discussed for 100 free licenses.
      Thankfully I have the email evidence to prove it

      Comment


      • #33
        Lol unless you payed money for somethign they owe everyone absolutely 100% N O T H I N G. I get this is hard for many who plugged into C1/Dragon/Itarian platform but honestly if these changes haven't spooked you into swapping out product vendors the fault is on you. Comodo owes you exactly what you pay for; for 90% of this community that is nothing. The fact you have to go to an approved MSP (hi StrobeTech ) to even respond promptly about Comodo products rather than staff is another glaring sign that things are not yet ready for prime time.

        Don't take this the wrong way, C1 for me is great at what it does but I will never come back to Melih and demand that he keep providing free stuff for me even if he goes bankrupt over it.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by cooperbr View Post
          How to receive license information in Spanish or English?
          Send me an email on robin@strobe-it.co.uk and I'll get you information in English for you.
          Robin
          Director
          Strobe Technologies Ltd
          https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

          Comment


          • cooperbr
            cooperbr commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, spanish or portugues....

        • #35
          Originally posted by budda View Post
          Lol unless you payed money for somethign they owe everyone absolutely 100% N O T H I N G. I get this is hard for many who plugged into C1/Dragon/Itarian platform but honestly if these changes haven't spooked you into swapping out product vendors the fault is on you. Comodo owes you exactly what you pay for; for 90% of this community that is nothing. The fact you have to go to an approved MSP (hi StrobeTech ) to even respond promptly about Comodo products rather than staff is another glaring sign that things are not yet ready for prime time.

          Don't take this the wrong way, C1 for me is great at what it does but I will never come back to Melih and demand that he keep providing free stuff for me even if he goes bankrupt over it.
          Hi budda

          We are not just an MSP, we are also a distributor for Comodo and this is why we have a lot of information and able to respond well as we do not simple box shift but know the products well which is a great position for other MSPs to benefit from.

          I do agree that Comodo and ITarian owe people on here nothing, they have made a great product and provided it for free for ages. Unfortunately as we in IT should know these things cost money to run and develop so something had to give.
          Robin
          Director
          Strobe Technologies Ltd
          https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #36
            Originally posted by StrobeTech View Post

            Hi budda

            We are not just an MSP, we are also a distributor for Comodo and this is why we have a lot of information and able to respond well as we do not simple box shift but know the products well which is a great position for other MSPs to benefit from.

            I do agree that Comodo and ITarian owe people on here nothing, they have made a great product and provided it for free for ages. Unfortunately as we in IT should know these things cost money to run and develop so something had to give.
            My bad for the mistake for assuming you were only a MSP but I think the point remains. If someone here can't even get direct support from a Comodo sales/support team and get more responsive information from a distributor that would raise some alarm bells for me. I'm still desperately waiting to see them fill out their app store with the products they listed in their Road Map pdf.

            Last edited by budda; 01-12-2020, 08:43 PM. Reason: some small additions.

            Comment


            • #37
              Originally posted by cooperbr View Post
              How to receive license information in Spanish or English?
              cooperbr PM your contact information and I can have someone speak to you over the phone.

              Comment


              • #38
                Originally posted by budda View Post

                My bad for the mistake for assuming you were only a MSP but I think the point remains. If someone here can't even get direct support from a Comodo sales/support team and get more responsive information from a distributor that would raise some alarm bells for me. I'm still desperately waiting to see them fill out their app store with the products they listed in their Road Map pdf.
                budda I apologize if you have not received the responsiveness you deserve. I tried giving my information out there for individuals on this forum to contact me, which is close to an impossible task

                None the less we have added resources recently in sales to manage our clients and that includes the success mailbox. Please email directly at your earliest convenience joseph.jaghab@itarian.com
                Last edited by ItarianJoe; 01-12-2020, 11:14 PM.

                Comment


                • #39
                  Originally posted by CompuWhizzToo View Post

                  Thankfully I have the email evidence to prove it
                  Ok please forward the email.

                  Comment


                  • #40
                    Hi budda im pleased to say between me and ItarianJoe we are hunting people down in the forum and helping as quick as we can.

                    Sometimes I spot things quicker and also Joe gets a lot of direct calls and emails, but we are hopeful we cover every one.


                    cooperbr I'm sorry I can currently only provide in English but ItarianJoe will sort you out.
                    Robin
                    Director
                    Strobe Technologies Ltd
                    https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

                    Comment


                    • #41
                      cooperbr my colleague will contact you tomorrow morning EST

                      Comment


                      • cooperbr
                        cooperbr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        good night, please, David to contact me to set a time to talk, I am 4 weeks without answers from the commercial.

                    • #42
                      Originally posted by CompuWhizzToo View Post

                      Thankfully I have the email evidence to prove it
                      It does not appear Itarian cares about email evidece. After jumping through hoops to get a hold of and retain an email conversation with someone I finally aranged an agreement with Arman on October 31st that stated since I joined Itarian under the "Free Forever" model and had already budgetted and purchaced 3 years of Sophos licenses for all my clients, Itarian would remain free for me for those endpoints until the expiry of my Sophos licensing at which point I would migrate all my clients over to Comodo AV and in turn would receive cost neutral licensing for my 140 or so endpoints. Any endpoints added after October 31st and not using a paid for Comodo product I would pay the standard MSP rate for.

                      Fast forward to this Tuesday (January 27th) and I receive the following bill from Itarian

                      You have 1 new bill added for your ITarian Device Utilization.
                      1 - Type: postpaid
                      Utilized Device Count: 139
                      Cost: 111.20 $


                      Today I sent an email to Arman reminding him of our agreement and I received the following response

                      "Arman is no longer with us for reasons like this unfortunately. I will not be able to uphold what he has said.

                      I understand you are using 139 endpoints, the price is typically $.80/endpoint/month for early adopters.

                      What I can do is lower this all the way to $.50/endpoint/month. I apologize for the inconvenience, please let me know what I can do to assist.

                      I do not want your endpoints to be inactivated but I cannot allow you to use our platform at no cost."


                      This is completely unacceptable, I'll be removing all but a few endpoints that I have clients setup to use remote management for. Once I find an alternate solution for that all endpoints will be removed. I will also not be paying a bill for somethong I was told would be free. This is the second bait and switch by Itarian and it is getting pretty difficult to not be pretty upset at the way they are treating MSPs.

                      I understand that there has been a lot of negativity on these forums however this post, while negative, only shows the facts.

                      Comment


                      • #43
                        Originally posted by terry.r View Post

                        It does not appear Itarian cares about email evidece. After jumping through hoops to get a hold of and retain an email conversation with someone I finally aranged an agreement with Arman on October 31st that stated since I joined Itarian under the "Free Forever" model and had already budgetted and purchaced 3 years of Sophos licenses for all my clients, Itarian would remain free for me for those endpoints until the expiry of my Sophos licensing at which point I would migrate all my clients over to Comodo AV and in turn would receive cost neutral licensing for my 140 or so endpoints. Any endpoints added after October 31st and not using a paid for Comodo product I would pay the standard MSP rate for.

                        Fast forward to this Tuesday (January 27th) and I receive the following bill from Itarian

                        You have 1 new bill added for your ITarian Device Utilization.
                        1 - Type: postpaid
                        Utilized Device Count: 139
                        Cost: 111.20 $


                        Today I sent an email to Arman reminding him of our agreement and I received the following response

                        "Arman is no longer with us for reasons like this unfortunately. I will not be able to uphold what he has said.

                        I understand you are using 139 endpoints, the price is typically $.80/endpoint/month for early adopters.

                        What I can do is lower this all the way to $.50/endpoint/month. I apologize for the inconvenience, please let me know what I can do to assist.

                        I do not want your endpoints to be inactivated but I cannot allow you to use our platform at no cost."


                        This is completely unacceptable, I'll be removing all but a few endpoints that I have clients setup to use remote management for. Once I find an alternate solution for that all endpoints will be removed. I will also not be paying a bill for somethong I was told would be free. This is the second bait and switch by Itarian and it is getting pretty difficult to not be pretty upset at the way they are treating MSPs.

                        I understand that there has been a lot of negativity on these forums however this post, while negative, only shows the facts.
                        terry.r My colleague Alex has responded in addition to your last correspondence with him. Thank you for reaching out and if there is anything else we can do to help you please feel free to reach out direct at any time.

                        Comment


                        • #44
                          Originally posted by ItarianJoe View Post

                          terry.r My colleague Alex has responded in addition to your last correspondence with him. Thank you for reaching out and if there is anything else we can do to help you please feel free to reach out direct at any time.
                          Thanks for your response ItarianJoe. Yes Alex is looking in to whether or not my claim is true and if it is he now says Itairan will honor it but only after I said I am leaving Itarian.

                          Comment


                          • #45
                            Originally posted by terry.r View Post

                            Thanks for your response ItarianJoe. Yes Alex is looking in to whether or not my claim is true and if it is he now says Itairan will honor it but only after I said I am leaving Itarian.
                            It will get taken care of have a fantastic night Terry!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X