Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion On License Notification

Hi,

I have logged into my portal today to be greated with a red banner stating that Free licenses will expire in 19 days and that I have to supply card details ??

My current license is still valid for another 190 days ( see attached ) and I only have 12 machines registered, non of which have CCS installed.

Can you please let me know what course of action I may need to take or do I just continue as per my current license ?

Many Thanks

Originally posted by bob-sawyer View Post
    Hi,

I have logged into my portal today to be greated with a red banner stating that Free licenses will expire in 19 days and that I have to supply card details ??

My current license is still valid for another 190 days ( see attached ) and I only have 12 machines registered, non of which have CCS installed.

Can you please let me know what course of action I may need to take or do I just continue as per my current license ?

Many Thanks
    Getting the exact same even though I am meant to have 100 Free endpoints forever.!!!

Comment

bob-sawyer ,

Please do send us an email to c1-sales@comodo.com so we can have our sales team reach out to you at the soonest time possible.

Comment

Hi Jimmy,

With all due respect, why would I need to contact the 'Sales Team' when I have already agreed a license when the changes where announced and I am well within the '50 free' limit as stated on the login page?

Regards

Comment

bob-sawyer ,

You are indeed correct since it was stated by our Development Team previously on one of our current post. https://forum.itarian.com/forum/gene...8967#post38967 . The recommendation is for the sales team to review your account, to ensure there is no sync issue that might be appearing on your EM Portal.

Comment

Hello bob-sawyer,

As you know, ITarian Endpoint Manager is becoming a paid product starting from 1/1/2020. The notification that you are seeing is about Security functionalities of the platform. If you do not have a paid Advanced Endpoint Protection license, you will not be able to use security related functionality on profiles, and Security Sub-systems sections. All other sections will be still enabled, including all monitoring, patch management, mobile device management capabilities and so on.

If you have less than or equal to 50 devices, your bill will be created exactly for $0. You will receive a bill every month for your RMM usages, even if the charged amount is $0.

The system requests your credit card information just for auto bill payment mechanism to work. ITarian will not charge any ammount upon sharing your credit card information. It is not required for you to enter your credit card details anytime. In that case, if one day you will have more than 50 active devices, them you will have to pay the related amount manually from Management -> Applications -> Endpoint Manager -> Billing section.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best regards,
            Ilgaz Yucecengiz
            Technical Product Manager
            Endpoint Manager,
            ITarian

Comment

Hi bob-sawyer

If you need help with license information or costs please contact me on robin@strobe-it.co.uk and we can help explain and provide at a competitive price.

Regards
              Robin
              Robin
              Director
              Strobe Technologies Ltd
              https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X