X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITarian Roadmap Plan for 2021 Q1-Q2

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that ITarian Roadmap Plan for 2021 Q1-Q2 has been prepared and ready to be shared.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
    Product Management Team
    Last edited by ilgazy; 02-10-2021, 07:37 AM.

Interested to see the updates/improvements to the following mentioned items: macOS 11 support, SMART monitoring, custom script monitoring, patch mgmt messages, multiple remote connections, detailed A/V reporting.

One small feature request I would like to see is in the Device Management to see a "Manage Profile" list so we can a) quickly & easily see which profile each asset is using, and b) select one or more assets and assign a specific profile.

There are many more features I'm still waiting on, but things are coming along.

Comment

Hello uandit ,

a) Currently, you can see which device is associated to which profile via Device List -> Export. All associated profiles of each device is listed in "Security Profiles" column in csv report. If a device is associated to multiple profiles, each profile is separated by "|". Ability to see associated profiles on device list is already on our mid-term roadmap.

b) Currently you can assign profiles to a single device from device list. But you can add multiple devices into a device group, and then assign profile(s) directly to device group from Device List -> Group Management section.

Thank you for your interest on ITarian Platform.

Best regards,
      Ilgaz

Comment

ilgazy

Gotcha. I guess I use profiles different from others. I only assign one specific profile to each machine based on the rules I have set for them. Thx for the helpful info.

Comment

Still no way to chat with an endpoint direct from the EM client/platform, which for us is a real problem and the reason we still have to keep many of our endpoints on an alternative platform and still no way to get even the most basic of info such as which devices are online via android.

Come on Comodo.. you've been promising these things for years yet always seem to go off on tangents that we're not even asking for rather than the stuff we're desperately needing (we've been requesting, and promised these features for years).
          Last edited by Ed_Johnson; 02-13-2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• mcfproservices
            mcfproservices commented
            Editing a comment
            Tend to agree, I am also using an alternative platform to fill in the gaps and shortfalls while waiting for Itarian to catch up.
            I cannot run my client services from this platform alone at this stage.

Eg last night I had a need to copy a 7gig iso across 2 servers from separate customer systems, not possible on this platform, but fired up my other remote tool and simply copied and pasted, it just works. It may have taken 3 hours as in AU we are lacking high-speed internet.

Mobile app is the one major hurdle stopping me from converting all clients over, the number of times a client calls me for assistance, and I need to respond with "as soon as I can get to a pc I will take a look and help you" it is so unprofessional and I'm embarrassed.

It appears that the focus may be directed to "improving/updating" the security offering, and the EM management is a bit of an afterthought and not the focus.

I do like the system overall, but the em/rmm is a fair way behind the other platforms for ease of use and portability.

The roadmaps should be placed online for us without a member needing to ask, I'd like to see this each month.
            It should list both short term and long term goals, clearly updated with perhaps a requested features option or priority requests to influence what is focused on.

mcfproservices

Originally posted by ilgazy View Post
          Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that ITarian Roadmap Plan for 2021 Q1-Q2 has been prepared and ready to be shared.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
          Product Management Team
          According to this post
          We are doing our best in order to fully support MacOS 11 BigSur. According to our plan, we will release a new MacOS agent on March 18th which will have full support for MacOS 11.x
          The question would be, is there an ET for a release of CCS supporting MacOS 11?

Regards
          Diego

Comment

Working...
          X