No announcement yet.

Bad Gateway - Too Often

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the bad gateway and extremely slow connection to this forum frequently.
    Not the same thing I know.

Comment

smartcloud ,

Indeed there are slowness and interruptions reported earlier. We have communicated with our forum administrator to have this issue resolved immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Its been a month and this is the slowest forum on the internet.
        What is the plan to resolve this?

Comment

We indeed have issues with the access and navigation of the ITarian forums with the past few weeks. Rest assured that the responsible team are working on a definite solution to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
            We indeed have issues with the access and navigation of the ITarian forums with the past few weeks. Rest assured that the responsible team are working on a definite solution to the situation.
            Its not been the last few weeks, its been for months now.
            This is by far the slowest forum I visit.
            Its so slow its painful. only reason I visit now is to check if something is broken.
            Its the only place Comodo lets us know that they broke stuff.

How about getting this forum working like most internet forums works.
            Nice and fast. No more excuses, just show us some action.

Comment

smartcloud ,

Please standby for some improvements that will happen within the next few weeks. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Comment

We still get the bad gateway a lot for service desk. Also this forum no longer emails us updates meaning we have to manually check for everything.
                Robin
                Director
                Strobe Technologies Ltd
                https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

I get bad gateway more then 2 hour for service desk..

Comment

The '502 Bad Gateway' when accessing SD is already under investigation by the backend team sase08. Right now, we are waiting for an update from the team.

Comment

Working...
                    X