Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick C
    replied
    The '502 Bad Gateway' when accessing SD is already under investigation by the backend team sase08. Right now, we are waiting for an update from the team.

Leave a comment:

• sase08
    replied
    I get bad gateway more then 2 hour for service desk..

Leave a comment:

• StrobeTech
    replied
    We still get the bad gateway a lot for service desk. Also this forum no longer emails us updates meaning we have to manually check for everything.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    smartcloud ,

Please standby for some improvements that will happen within the next few weeks. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Leave a comment:

• smartcloud
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick C View Post
    We indeed have issues with the access and navigation of the ITarian forums with the past few weeks. Rest assured that the responsible team are working on a definite solution to the situation.
    Its not been the last few weeks, its been for months now.
    This is by far the slowest forum I visit.
    Its so slow its painful. only reason I visit now is to check if something is broken.
    Its the only place Comodo lets us know that they broke stuff.

How about getting this forum working like most internet forums works.
    Nice and fast. No more excuses, just show us some action.

Leave a comment:

• Rick C
    replied
    We indeed have issues with the access and navigation of the ITarian forums with the past few weeks. Rest assured that the responsible team are working on a definite solution to the situation.

Leave a comment:

• smartcloud
    replied
    Its been a month and this is the slowest forum on the internet.
    What is the plan to resolve this?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    smartcloud ,

Indeed there are slowness and interruptions reported earlier. We have communicated with our forum administrator to have this issue resolved immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• smartcloud
    replied
    I get the bad gateway and extremely slow connection to this forum frequently.
    Not the same thing I know.

Leave a comment:

• StrobeTech
    replied
    Indeed this has improved greatly, good work team!

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    dhaysley ,

We are glad to hear from your feedback .

Leave a comment:

• dhaysley
    replied
    Thank you. I have not received a bad gateway notification over the last couple of months.

Leave a comment:

• PeterHicks
    replied
    It seems that the mistakes really disappeared, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rick C
    replied
    To the users who were affected by the '502 Bad Gateway' or 'white screen' situation:
    The backend team has found a fault in the SSO (Single Sign-on) component of the C1 / ITarian platform. They have already made steps to remedy the situation and prevent repeat incidents. Please reach out to us if you still are affected by this issue. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Leave a comment:

• Kristan
    replied
    I'm experiencing the same thing as well on the US server currently -- 502 Bad Gateway when trying to open the Endpoint Manager.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X