Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS
    replied
    I have had this problem many times, even with older versions. I am also having to disable it on many systems, as it seems to also cause sporadic issues with many 3rd party software applications, and even connecting to different networks. I had to disable it, just so a user could connect to a WiFi!! I also noticed, that with the last release, when you disable it, it puts an X on your AV icon, and says that the driver has been disabled. Horrible in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Ed_Johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by nnsit View Post
    Just had this happen on another client machine. So annoying. Comodo needs to PUSH out an update ASAP. not just make it available, but actively push it out to all available clients.
    Various people have already informed you that 11.2 has a recall. I imagine you'd already pushed out 11.2 for an upgrade and the machine has been off until now.. What you need to do is monitor your dashboard for any instances of 11.2 and immediately remove them. Not really Comodos fault as you're fully aware of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Anna C
    replied
    Hello nnsit,

We have created a support ticket for you regarding on this case. Please reply at your convenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Leave a comment:

• nnsit
    replied
    Just had this happen on another client machine. So annoying. Comodo needs to PUSH out an update ASAP. not just make it available, but actively push it out to all available clients.

Leave a comment:

• smartcloud
    replied
    Sad you found out about this problem from personal experience and not from a notice that Comodo sent out.
    Cant understand why Comodo refuse to notify its clients about this kind of major issues.

Leave a comment:

• StrobeTech
    replied
    Firewall in latest update breaks things.

https://forum.itarian.com/forum/prod...our-experience

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    replied
    Hello nnsit Ed_Johnson ,

Yup, there is. You can find the details in this post: https://forum.itarian.com/forum/prod...y-v11-2-0-7313

If the agents on your endpoints have been updated to the latest version and then your customers started to experience these problems, I suggest you to downgrade them and check the environment. You can follow the steps in this wiki

KRegards,

Leave a comment:

• Ed_Johnson
    replied
    There is a link posted about this.. error with the latest version of CCS you have to uninstall 11.2 and role back to 11.1. Disabling the firewall will also stop the error as a temporary fix.

Leave a comment:

• JUST HAPPENED - COMODO Firewall kills NIC after Windows 10 update

WARNING: I think something in the recent WIN 10 update Borked the Comodo Firewall.

BACKGROUND:

I have a virtual PC running Win 10 pro. It is on the ITARIAN RMM and Comodo security. It received a major update and I rebooted it late yesterday. After coming back up, it would not connect to the internet.

PROBLEM:

In troubleshooting, I noticed it had no default gateway. But setting it manually did not work. It set back to blank every time I closed the window. I tried a winsock reset and reboot several times, looked for driver updates for the hyper-V NIC, even tried the old svr 2008r3 trick of setting it to DHCP and back. No joy.

SOLUTION:

Then I noticed the "COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver" checked enabled in the properties of the NIC. So I disabled it and it let me reset the IP settings and everything is working OK now.

Thanks.
Working...
X