Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Year FREE Help Desk Support from Comodo!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the turnaround/timeframe to get a response from this team? Normally when I e-mail any Comodo team I get a response at the very least within 24 hours (though sometimes I hear back same-day, though it is not an expectation, just a hope now and then). I have e-mailed the helpdesk team expressing my interest on Jan 1st 2018 (3 days ago) and have not heard back. I also did not get an auto-reply with a ticket number like I normally do with Comodo support e-mails. That is how I know you got my e-mail and will be attending it and gives me a tracking number. I can also access it with all my other tickets from the Comodo Support desk.This is a bit disconcerting to me. Can you please assist?

Last edited by navcom; 01-05-2018, 06:13 PM.
    Ryan Mander
    Managing Director / Technical Consultant
    NAVCOM Computing LLC / d/b/a Eagle Technical Solutions

Comment

Hello navcom ,

Thank you for your feedback.
      We will coordinate to the proper department to further investigate the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible
      for any information we can get.

Kind Regards,
      Jay.
      Jay
      ITarian Staff

Comment

I would like this info too as so far our experience is 11 months
        Robin
        Director
        Strobe Technologies Ltd
        https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

navcom StrobeTech ,

If you're trying to get in touch with C1/ITSM Support, these are the numbers to call:

For Enterprise customers: 1-973-396-1235 (US) Toll-Free
          For MSP customers: 1-973-396-1232 (US) Toll-Free

To be more accurate an email can be sent to c1-support@comodo.com. Please provide details of the issue that you want to report and we will as much as possible patch you through the right department.

Comment

Thank you, but I was trying to reach the folks that are offering the free 1 year of help desk services to clients for C1 users. I e-mailed C1-support@comodo.com originally and was redirected to c1msphelpdesk@comodo.com. They eventually got ahold of me but there is no ticket number auto-reply like with other Comodo e--mails and it took them longer.
            Ryan Mander

Comment

@StrobeTech,

E-mail your questions to c1msphelpdesk@comodo.com. Someone should be in contact with you.
              Ryan Mander

Comment

Thanks navcom

I like the idea of Comodo doing this but I'm going to wait and see if they can support there own products first before letting them near my clients
                Robin
                Director
                Strobe Technologies Ltd
                https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

I would like to hear from anyone that has any feedback working with Comodo Help Desk for MSP?

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly please apply. I'm eager to hear your opinions as I may try this out for a new client.

Comment

markz Good point, I would also be interested to hear feedback from MSPs using the service.

Comment

Anyone use this, and/or is it still available for a free year?

Comment

Hello defensoremit
                        We strongly urge you to send your inquiry at c1msphelpdesk@comodo.com so that someone from the C1 MSP HelpDesk can assist you properly.

Comment

Originally posted by defensoremit View Post
                          Anyone use this, and/or is it still available for a free year?
                          Yeah, I would be interest to know how people are getting on with this service, too.

Comment

I'd also be interested in hearing opinions on this service. Currently we're having technicians wake up at 3am to respond to tickets and would love to use a service like this if it's any good.

Comment

CDH ,

Please give it a try. Send an inquiry to c1msphelpdesk@comodo.com and our helpdesk team will provide as much information as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                                CDH ,

Please give it a try. Send an inquiry to c1msphelpdesk@comodo.com and our helpdesk team will provide as much information as possible.
                                What we're looking for is feedback from current users of the service. Anyone??

Comment

Working...
                                X