Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Year FREE Help Desk Support from Comodo!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any feed back from this service?

Comment

I cant even get access organised, been given an account manager who's time zone is the polar opposite of mine.
      Been very hard to get any information including how it works and what the pricing will be after the 1 year..
      Bit of a joke really.. you have to wonder how many clients comodo would keep if it wasnt free

Comment

Hello rockowwc,

We have coordinated to our product team regarding on your feedback. We will look into what went wrong here and make sure that your account manager reaches out to you.

Comment

Originally posted by rockowwc View Post
          I cant even get access organised, been given an account manager who's time zone is the polar opposite of mine.
          Been very hard to get any information including how it works and what the pricing will be after the 1 year..
          Bit of a joke really.. you have to wonder how many clients comodo would keep if it wasnt free
          rockowwc
          You don't seem to miss any opportunity to knock down all the good work our engineering team has been doing.
          Are you an MSP? Can't find your website.....I hope you are not a competitor who is here to just talk negatively.....

Comment

melih Now that is real nice, I am an msp.. I have been in the MSP space for over 10 years. I WAS helping your team with the framework for adding billing to service desk.
            It has taken me weeks to even get an account manager to find out information about your products that should be readily available.
            When I get assigned one, his working hours are while I am asleep. Given the current accusations it maybe time to look elsewhere.
            There is a serious lack of documentation for your services, there is nothing outlining how an MSP works with things like the Managed ITSM Endpoint Security.
            EDR has been released and turned into an MSP offering with NO notification system, WTF is the point of "integrating" a program that does not pass notifications to C1?

Given there are some major players in this market who can offer actuall integration solutions for a similar price to what you ask for the endpoint protection licensing, service is going to be key to winning customers, and so far its been pretty lackluster from an account management side.
            Last edited by rockowwc; 06-12-2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rockowwc View Post
              [USER="4"]. Given the current accusations it maybe time to look elsewhere.
              Wish you all the best, sorry things didn't work out for you.

Comment

Hi rockowwc

I work very closely with the team at Comodo and sure they are trying to help. I know we have been speaking over Skype and I have managed to get you some information on the topics you requested.

I will be honest that it has not been easy for pricing on this as it is a young service with most clients being in the first free year still, I believe this period is being used by melih and the team to judge the actual costs to enable them to price this correctly. (Please guys, jump in if I'm wrong)

The C1 offering is made up of free and paid software, some of the software is taken from opensource while others have been made in-house. Due to this approach there is some separation within the applications, but as time is going on; Comodo are modifying and improving any opensource they have used to improve its features as well as it's integration.

The biggest improvements so far have been in Service Desk (SD), this was originally osTicket v1.9.X which we used to use in-house ourselves. The changes here have been great with hopefully more to come.

This whole platform is based on companies like us feeding back ideas, code, samples etc to improve.

i'm starting to waffle so will sign off now.
                Robin
                Director
                Strobe Technologies Ltd
                https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

I am curious as to what has become of this service? I signed up for the service but never actually used it. I've yet to hear or see anyone's experience with it despite multiple people asking. Is this still being offered? I do wish I had taken the time to look more into it when I signed up but was hoping for the right use case to appear or to hear feedback from other's experiences. Any info that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated!

Comment

eztech The MSP Help Desk is still available. I will have an Account Manager reach out to you to address any questions you may have.

Comment

Originally posted by DonnaMilito View Post
                      eztech The MSP Help Desk is still available. I will have an Account Manager reach out to you to address any questions you may have.
                      DonnaMilito , I've never heard of anyone using it, would the helpdesk be the standard of your L3 support team or the normal L1?

Comment

nct ITarian offers a 24/7 Help Desk Service to assist MSP's (and Enterprise's) with supporting their clients with troubleshooting and maintenance with Level 1 and Level 2 support requests. This service can be an extension of your organization by acting as part of your staff directory to free you up for higher level projects. If you would like to learn more we are happy to arrange a call to discuss the service with you.

Comment

I think if you can DonnaMilito it might be worth getting some documents and information together on this service and pass the details on to us all.

We distribute your services and software to MSPs here in the UK and we are not 100% sure in the details
                          Robin
                          Director
                          Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

StrobeTech Hi Robin- Thanks for your willingness to spread the word about our services. We will email you the information shortly. Thanks Donna

Comment

Originally posted by DonnaMilito View Post
                              StrobeTech Hi Robin- Thanks for your willingness to spread the word about our services. We will email you the information shortly. Thanks Donna
                              Whatever info and details are available, can this info be shared with all of us here in the MSP area or link to said documentation? Also I have not yet heard from anyone with more info.

Comment

• DonnaMilito
                                DonnaMilito commented
                                Editing a comment
                                eztech- I will have your Account Manager Tim Adams reach out to you this morning to share more information.

Originally posted by eztech View Post

Whatever info and details are available, can this info be shared with all of us here in the MSP area or link to said documentation? Also I have not yet heard from anyone with more info.
                              I have other bits to send you so will include this
                              Robin
                              Director
                              Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X