X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dashboard for ITarian!

Hello everyone,

We are currently working on new actionable widgets for ITarian Platform Dashboard! All widgets will be actionable and there should be interaction between the all widgets. Moreover there are drag and drop functionality between the widgets.
    As you may find in these mock-ups, you will be able to perform remote access, run procedures and all your actions directly from the widgets, without having to switch to any other pages.
    Our purpose is make your life easier so your feedback is very valuable, and it would be great if we can build this new dashboard together!
    Please see the mockups that we've prepared for this topic.

https://7xnycg.axshare.com/

There are 5 roles on the Mockup and you can find all roles under the different section such as; L1 Technician - L2-3 Technician - L1 Manager - L2-3 Manager and Scheduler.
    Please try to follow up "hand icon" to proceed on the screens. There are also some notes for explain drag and drop functionality.
    Please use the main dashboard page (L1 TECH- Dashboard,L2-3 TECH- Dashboard , L1 Manager- Dashboard ,L2-3 Manager-Dashboard, Scheduler Dashboard )for seeing all of the widgets actions.

Please share all your feedbacks and additional request if you have.
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
    Elif

Hi ElifAyhan,
    The screenshots look awesome! When will this be available to the public?
    thanks,
    Mike

Comment

This is pretty good! I will go through in detail and give my input.

Comment

Hello,
        reinamsp ,
        Thanks for the feedback,our purpose is to release it as soon as possible. I will inform you about the exact date soon.

libretech ,

Looking forward to hear your feedbacks!

Comment

ElifAyhan ,

Looks ALOT like Connectwise Labtech/Automate and that's not a bad thing. If you want Beta testers please advise as I use Automate all the time...
          Last edited by Jimmy; 01-15-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X