Support Non-Existant - Class Action Lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Non-Existant - Class Action Lawsuit

Perhaps it is time to file a Class Action Lawsuit against this company? I depend on these services as anyone who dependably utilizes remote control does- to run their business. It is the #1 service used by IT professionals. When it fails to work or there is an issue, it costs my company money. When this happens enough and clients are unable to receive support from me- I then lose that client because I was unable to do my Job effectively. I expect quick response times from "24/7" support, as you advertise it. I have tickets I have never received responses on. The last few days I have been unable to utilize my services and I have tried your Web chat, Tickets, Emails and Phone calls- NO ONE ANSWERS. If you cannot support a product you provide, throw in the towel- refund everyone money and stop pretending to be a service provider.

If you have had similar issues lately, please- even if you do not have an account on the forums- create one and respond to this thread. Something like this requires support from those that use this service. Please outline your experiences in detail.

Thank you,

Derick K.

I am evaluating the idea of using ITarian, but have seen a couple of forum posts that concern me. This one seems particularly distraught so thought it might be a good place to start trying to figure out the viability of using this suite as an MSP. Can you Derick K , or any other forum members, offer any recommendations for using ATarian as an MSP with over 2000 end points?

Comment

Hello AWilson@RFX,

This is Ilgaz. I am the product manager of ITarian Endpoint Manager. First of all, thank you very much for considering ITarian Platform as an option.

We have a fully dedicated support team giving 24/7 assistance on any issue that you may ever face. You can always contact our support team via support@itarian.com or through phone: +1 877-422-3865.

Last year, for a short period of time, we had some support problems. We have then completely reviewed and restructured our support processes. Since then, we are strictly measuring our support issues with metrics to be able to follow up on each case deeply and make sure that all of our customers are happy and all the issues reported are closed within a very short time.

If you need any help about ITarian Platform or sales, you can also contact us directly via productmanagement@itarian.com or our Sales and Partner Success team via success@itarian.com or through phone: +1 844-220-2223 .

We are always here for you to help you grow your business.

Best regards,
      Ilgaz Yucecengiz
      Senior Technical Product Manager
      Endpoint Manager, ITarian

Comment

Every MSP gets an account manager as a Point of Contact (US and UK based Account Managers). This is on top of 24/7 support operation.
        If you haven't got your account manager please ping me to make sure you are appointed one asap!
        Looking after MSPs is "THE MOST IMPORTANT THING" for Itarian.
        We are not perfect, noone is, but we strive for perfection and will always be there for you!

Comment

I appreciate the feedback that I have gotten from ITarian. I find it odd that there is no activity in these forums. Is there another place that users are gathering to share feedback and ideas about how to use the products?

Comment

Working...
          X