Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Material for MSP's to use with your customers to help market and sell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material for MSP's to use with your customers to help market and sell.

In this area I will be posting core material for MSP's to use with your customers to help market and sell.

If you have any specific requests for new content to help you with your business, please let me know

David Liff

There is a great new weekly feed that can help you and your customers understand the cyber-threat landscape. Can you sign up for free at https://comodo.com/lab and each week you will receive a link via email that provides you with a 3-5 minute video outlining the current distribution of malware around the world, with details of what new specific kinds of malware are being seen. When something critical happens (such as a new form of ransomware is found) a special report will also be sent outlining the details. This is a great way to help your customers understand the value of virtualized containment (the technology used in the advanced endpoint protection with the Comodo ONE ITSM module).
    Comodo Threat Intelligence Lab brings in all the latest happenings in and around the cyber security world. Subscribe today for all the latest updates.

Comment

WhitePaper describing how Advanced Endpoint Protection works

The Role of Automated Containment™ in Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection’s Default Deny Platform

Comment

Is there any material for patch management or endpoint monitoring?

Comment

• David Liff
          David Liff commented
          Editing a comment
          aoit, We will be adding material for this in the next few days. I'll let you know when it's posted

Great resource!
        Robin
        Director
        Strobe Technologies Ltd
        https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

In addition, you can access all our previous Comodo ONE webinars on-demand!

To access our complete library, click the link below:

https://www.comodo.com/webinars/
          Learn about latest issues in cyber security that businesses face today. Join an upcoming Comodo webinar or view recordings of past Comodo webcasts now.

Comment

Adam Curran I am having issues accessing the new webinars. I also tried in the Guest mode for Chrome with no extensions and was not able to access them. After entering the name, email, phone it says Thank you, just a plain white box appears. I tried this on several computers and the same scenario. Are there any issues with it currently?

https://www.comodo.com/webinars/

Comment

David,

Your first post mention marketing material to help sell services, is there a link to the marketing materials. I would like to create some website content, email marketing and well as flyers.

Comment

• Adam Curran
                Adam Curran commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi there. We are currently working on a direct marketing materials content link. If you private message me your email address, I can send you what we have. Thanks!

I dont think anyone from Comodo is monitoring this page. I posted a question on 12-13-17, and have not heard back from anyone. I even sent an email to Comodo directly for help. No reply back. I also contacted Comodo tech support to direct me to the referral for Marketing, no help there either.

Comment

• Adam Curran
                Adam Curran commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi there. Apologies for the delay in response. From what I understand the webinar page should be working. Let me get in contact with the team and get back to you by Monday.

Add an up to date AV comparative to be exposes to future leads.

Comment

Adam Curran thanks for the reply back from my post on 12/13. I have pretty much given up on the Comodo Marketing dept as there should be an easier way to communicate with them. I called the Comodo One MSP phone line to ask for a referral to another person in Marketing and they were lost (had no idea). I basically gave up. But hey now the videos work. They didn't though a month ago when I posted my first post about it. So somebody must have fixed it.

Honestly, it would be so much easier if all the videos were just posted with easy access links on this forum, without having to enter email and name every time to view them. This way it encourages more of us as we are the target demo.

Example Link to Comodo Webinar
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jOyflw0Mg

What do you think?

Comment

• Adam Curran
                  Adam Curran commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi again! Sorry to hear you have been having trouble reaching us. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your experiences with this, and how we can better assist you moving forward.

markz which country are you in?

Comment

• markz
                  markz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  USA, California

Adam Curran Thanks for the feedback Adam. I received a call today from Joe @ Comodo and will be reaching out to him soon. I'm glad we finally connected as the response time between Marketing & MSP's hopefully improves.

> About my question, on providing direct links to the Comodo Webinars as direct links (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jOyflw0Mg) and bypass the registration box, is it possible for your dept to implement this on the forum?

Comment

Adam Curran Adam, I called Joe back a few times at the 6753 phone number he left me on the recording. No vm available as it just rings endlessly. Can you or Joe give me a valid number or direct email to contact someone in Marketing? This seems like an endless loop for something so simple to ask.

No reply yet also on my direct youtube link question bypassing the registration as well for forum users.

Comment

• Adam Curran
                    Adam Curran commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi there. I've reported this to Joe who says he will call you today. Please feel free to DM me with the best time.

Adam Curran Thanks for the call today Adam. I spoke with both Adam & Joe at Comodo. They have great plans on putting the Comodo Webinars on ITSM in the future. They are updating the webinar index and have addressed my concerns that I posted on the forum.

https://www.comodo.com/webinars/index.php

Comment

Working...
                  X