Authorization Error on Comodo One Remote Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorization Error on Comodo One Remote Control

Hi, have been evaluating this yesterday and largely everything has been working ok - managed to remote connect from Windows 7 machine to both Windows 10 and iMac machines (via Chrome). Tried to setup an iPad but wasn't so successful and now having deleted it I appear unable to log back in to Remote Control App on Windows 7 machine - getting an authorization error. Any ideas?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

There is an upgrade going on today. Systems may be offline. Also it says there is an upgrade in the screen shot. Upgrade. Then try later after the upgrade.
    James Dyke.
    Director BCDR Solutions
    BCDR.Solutions
    Backup, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity.

Comment

Yea tried the upgrade, same issue, rolled back same issue.. ok thanks about the notice though. I'm new to Comodo One - where can I see service status and planned maintenance notifications?

Comment

Cheers Damon. Good to know!

Comment

Hi novatwin ,

We are also sending mails to c1 admins in previous weeks to make sure every admin have visibility on upcoming release and plan ahead. But since you were just enrolled one day before, you did not receive the mail As damon stated when the notification on the portal is implemented you will definitely be aware of the upcoming releases.

Best Regards
          AhmetEnes

Comment

Hi Damon, if you got some time I really need your help. Today I happen to update my iPad Pro from iOS 10 to iOS 11.3 and now as I will try to open the Comodo ONE mobile app it only displays a blank white screen during the startup and gradually after few second crashes itself. Any idea how do I get it working again?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Comment

Hi ronnysharma ,

We will have our Support Team contact you via email for account information and additional details needed for your reported issue for investigation

Comment

Originally posted by novatwin View Post
                Hi, have been evaluating this yesterday and largely everything has been working ok - managed to remote connect from Windows 7 machine to both Windows 10 and iMac machines (via Chrome). Tried to setup an iPad but wasn't so successful and now having deleted it I appear unable to log back in to Remote Control App on Windows 7 machine - getting an authorization error. Any ideas?
                Configure Remote Control Settings
                • Click 'Configuration Templates' > 'Profiles'
                • Open the profile that you want to configure (click the profile name to do this)
                • Click 'Add Profile Section' > Choose 'Remote Control' from the drop-down
                • If 'Remote Control' is not available then it has already been added to the profile
                • Click the 'Remote Control' tab on the profile file-menu:

Comment

Working...
                X