X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration with Third Party products/services - Please tell us your needs

Fellow Itarians!

Itarian development team is now creating a dedicated "Third Party Integration Team" where we will be integrating as many third party products/services as you guys want, as well as provide an API/SDK framework for anyone else to integrate their products/services into Itarian.

Please respond to this post by telling us which products/services you want integrated into our beloved Itarian Platform.

We will collect all these and then put it to vote so that we can decide on the priorities of it.

Here is an initial list we know of so far: (PLEASE ADD MORE)
    Category Products
    Backup&Storage Acronis (the full volume pricing model, not the capped storage currently available)
    Cloudberry
    Google Drive
    Urbackup
    Datto
    idrive
    Softlayer(IBM Cloud)
    Altaro
    Code 42 CrashPlan
    Veam
    BackBlaze
    Comet Backup
    Wasabi
    Document Management Warranty Master
    Microsoft Sharepoint
    Office 365
    Google Drive
    IT Glue
    Zapier
    Centrestack
    Passportal
    siPortal / IT Portal
    Payment&Accounting Paypal
    Google Checkout
    Stripe
    Square
    Xero Accounting
    IRIS KashFlow
    Quickbooks
    Freshbooks
    Security ESET
    Norton
    Kaspersky
    Webroot
    Log360
    Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
    Bitdefender
    Office Productivity Uniquity
    Chocolatey
    Communication Slack
    Mattermost
    Wire
    Desktop & Mobile Device Management Manage Engine
    Network Performance Manage Engine
    OpManager
    Site24*7
    Application Manager
    Reporting BrightGauge
    Sharepoint Manager Plus
    ConnectSMART
    RecoveryManager Plus
    O365 Manager Plus
    File Audit Plus
    Exchange Reporter Plus
    CRM Repairshopr
    Prosperworks
    CommitCRM
    Zoho CRM
    Network Monitoring PRTG
    AlarmsOne
    OpUtils
    Network Configuration Manager
    NetFlow Analyzer
    IT Help Desk&Business Management Platform & Asset Management Kaseya
    Zendesk
    Autotask
    Servicenow
    Asset Explorer
    SupportCenter Plus
    Service Desk Plus
    AssetExplorer
    Lansweeper
    Remote Support Zoho
    Project Management Trello
    Password Management Password Manager pro
    Dashlane
    Active Directory Management AD360
    Itarian Salute.jpg
    Last edited by ece.isel; 03-01-2019, 02:13 PM.

This is great news and a great list!

Some off the top of my head:

Documentation Management
    • siPortal/IT Portal. I believe it to be a superior product to IT Glue based on my experience. I also believe there are others on C1/Itarian that use it as well. They have an open API so it would seemingly be "easier" to get integrated. I've been able create my own (albeit limited) integration with Lansweeper and siPortal relatively easily just with a powershell script.
    Asset Management
    • Lansweeper. I suppose I'd say I'd like to see the discovery capabilities of Lansweeper become part of ITarian, though having an integration to ITarian to supplement before that happens would be great. Specifically its very good at discovering devices, software, licensing for audits, Active Directory...etc. Having those types of features in ITarian would be priceless. The network discovery beta just released is at least a start.
    CRM
    • Zoho CRM. I'd say any of the products in Zoho One suite would be great, of which you have a few listed.
    You already have it listed but +1 for Trello! I use it constantly.

Comment

Some security vendors who are offering mobile threat defense would also be at least interesting naming BETTER and Lookout. Also Integration of Comodo CCS into Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection would be something that would be great. Windows Defender lacks a security solution for macos but is offering a third Party integration.

Comment

Comet backup would a a good one.. On the Office365 side of things, are we talking about CSP integration for billing..

Comment

This sound like a great idea with integrated services! BUT
          We would want prioritize full "Multi Tenant" support. Have been waiting over a year now for it now.
          As long as the customers can see ALL users in the portal it's a "NO-GO" solution.

I saw that there are coming enhancements regarding the license management in the next update. Good!

Erik

Comment

I would like to a bit of Malwarebytes integration. If nothing else, the ability to see the logs. It'd be great to be able to view the results of scheduled scans.

Thanks,

clc

Comment

Hi oxxy ,

We created a new request for the feature you're looking for.
              We'll post updates the soonest once we get one.

Thank you.
              Vincent C
              ITarian Technical Support

Comment

Hello wintermute ,

What kind of integration from Malwarebytes would you wish to have? Please tell us more.
                We've created a request for the Log reports for Scheduled scans.
                We'll get back to you the soonest on that one once an update is available.

Thank you.
                Vincent C
                ITarian Technical Support

Comment

Need a way to do group policy management and remove the need for a local server

Comment

Originally posted by gscoder View Post
                    Need a way to do group policy management and remove the need for a local server
                    Group policy is just Reg changes, so this is completely possible.
                    Robin
                    Director
                    Strobe Technologies Ltd
                    https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by eztech View Post
                      This is great news and a great list!

Some off the top of my head:

Documentation Management
                      • siPortal/IT Portal. I believe it to be a superior product to IT Glue based on my experience. I also believe there are others on C1/Itarian that use it as well. They have an open API so it would seemingly be "easier" to get integrated. I've been able create my own (albeit limited) integration with Lansweeper and siPortal relatively easily just with a powershell script.
                      Asset Management
                      • Lansweeper. I suppose I'd say I'd like to see the discovery capabilities of Lansweeper become part of ITarian, though having an integration to ITarian to supplement before that happens would be great. Specifically its very good at discovering devices, software, licensing for audits, Active Directory...etc. Having those types of features in ITarian would be priceless. The network discovery beta just released is at least a start.
                      CRM
                      • Zoho CRM. I'd say any of the products in Zoho One suite would be great, of which you have a few listed.
                      You already have it listed but +1 for Trello! I use it constantly.
                      SI Portal/IT Portal is so much better and correctly priced for the market in comparison.
                      Robin
                      Director
                      Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

Monitoring Sophos AV

Comment

Integration request with WhatsApp for business, https://www.whatsapp.com/business.
                          They have an API that can be used on SD to automate case creation via mobile phone, It can automate case from a customer by providing Customer #ID and issue.

Comment

Originally posted by stevens_pete View Post
                            Monitoring Sophos AV
                            Maybe reporting or monitoring using the windows action centre as this will allow reporting for all AV products
                            Robin
                            Director
                            Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

We use Avast Cloudcare. Integration would be excellent.

Comment

Working...
                              X