Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, so far as I can tell, Acronis is still the only 3rd party integration with Comodo/Itarian? Are there still plans to integrate with something else? Honestly, what would be great is just create your own backup interface built-in with the RMM Endpoint Manager that we can use with online storage providers, like Wasabi, Backblaze B2, AZW, or Azure. Looking forward to something more...

Comment

great idea to create an Itarian Interface for backup that then gives you options for your backup providers...(Could you pls do a mockup of what you would like to see on that backup interface, it would help us a LOT! )

Comment

Hi melih, my goal for clientele is to provide a full-service plan, which includes RMM, Security (Antivirus/Anti-Ransomware), Remote Support, and Managed Backups. I'm missing that last component with Comodo and am forced to turn elsewhere. From the Comodo Store - Acronis screenshots, there seems to be an interface developed already in Itarian. The next part would be to partner with a cloud storage provider like Wasabi or Backblaze. Wasabi seems to be the most cost efficient at $6/mo for 1 TB (https://wasabi.com/technology-alliance-partners/1).

Comment

Originally posted by melih View Post
          great idea to create an Itarian Interface for backup that then gives you options for your backup providers...(Could you pls do a mockup of what you would like to see on that backup interface, it would help us a LOT! )
          Another thought would be to work with an open source project, like Urbackup (https://www.urbackup.org/) that's already established to:
          • interface with Urbackup within Itarian RMM
          • interface with local storage (on-prem) AND/OR direct-to-cloud S3 (Wasabi, AZW, Azure)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X