Chrome cookie erro when accessing Service desk/Device Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome cookie erro when accessing Service desk/Device Management

Recently, when accessing Itarian on chrome, I started receiving this error. I have white listed Itarian in chrome and allowed all cookies. Since i use Itarian to protect my own system, i have removed the profile associated with my computer as well to actually eliminate Itarian as the cause.

I am curious if anyone else has had this issue OR if Itarian has changed the coding on the backend which may be affecting modules within the portal website.

Also, the website works fine with firefox.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Brian Smoliga, MSTM
    Owner
    TSG Technologies
    E: BrianSmoliga@TSG-Tec.com
    C: 860-418-9197
    https://www.TSG-Tec.com

Originally posted by TSG Technologies, LLC View Post
    Recently, when accessing Itarian on chrome, I started receiving this error. I have white listed Itarian in chrome and allowed all cookies. Since i use Itarian to protect my own system, i have removed the profile associated with my computer as well to actually eliminate Itarian as the cause.

I am curious if anyone else has had this issue OR if Itarian has changed the coding on the backend which may be affecting modules within the portal website.

Also, the website works fine with firefox.
    Same issue here, it works fine on Firefox.

Comment

Hello TSG Technologies, LLC & @ maurizio.ghielmetti,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.

Comment

Looks like chrome changed the way they managed same site cookies. Article below:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateofl.../#5b3d24dc7714

Brian Smoliga, MSTM
        Owner
        TSG Technologies
        E: BrianSmoliga@TSG-Tec.com
        C: 860-418-9197
        https://www.TSG-Tec.com

Comment

I am running into the same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sander van hoorn View Post
            I am running into the same issue.
            +1 same issue with chrome, plus it kicks you out constantly and need to fresh the page manually to get back in, then only back to home page not the page was open.
            Brave or Firefox seem ok.

Comment

Hello,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.

Comment

Originally posted by SethHD View Post
                Hello,

Same here on Safari

Comment

Hi all

Looks like another work around for the platform.

I have made the changes to chrome as per my private support ticket, seems to have resolved this issue.
                  But I can only assume it also effects many others using chrome whom just switched browsers or put up with it.
                  The web platform more than likely needs to be tweaked to work with chrome and not end user systems.

I can post the fix here if needed, but SethHD really should be doing that so every tone can see and use if needed.

mcfproservices

Comment

Working...
                  X