X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flamincomputers View Post

Thanks

As I said, I would like to be able to identify updates which are identified by Microsoft as important. the same way that critical updates are shown. For example in the endpoint patching status in the dashboard, updates are classified as Critical and optional. I would like to see another category there for Important Updates. I've looked in the search and filter options and there doesn't seem to be the ability to search for Important updates. Only Critical and non critical..I can also see that you can filter by severity for each device. I would like to be able to do that for all devices.
    Would this improvement cater to your needs? Please share us your thoughts on this.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Hi, Something i would like for the dashboard is a custom devices online status so i can quickly see that all servers are up. I do not need to know about all devices becasue PC's will be off but i do want to know that all servers are on all the time.

Comment

• fenno182 ,

We thank you for posting out your request. We'll glady forward this improvement to our Developers and provide you with their response as soon as possible.

Comment

• Feature request:
          Extend access controls to include customer as scope.
          For example there may be some customers which may wish only a select group of agents have access to their machines, as it currently stands I do not see the ability to restrict portal users from accessing certain customers.

Comment

• sdx ,

Have you tried reviewed the access scope for your needs? Created users under EM Portal can be limited in viewing respective companies.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Any updates on a chat app for ITSM? I thought that was somewhere on the roadmap already. We use the pop up msg script (procedure) for single one-way comms but would be nice to have chat as an option for live user requests (similar to creating a ticket option there would be a chat option and queue for techs to take with use during remote assistance sessions.

Thank you.

Comment

• azon2111 ,

Yes, it is. We'll get you updated on our Developer's progress on this functionality on this requested feature.

Comment

• Browser Tab Labels

Could the visible label on tabs reflect the nature of the window that is open? When multiple tabs/windows are open, it would be really helpful if the browser tab label stated what was open on that tab. Whichever module is open, the visible label just says "Comodo One", rather than Service Desk, RMM, Procedures, or whatever.

In addition, it would be even better if this could be refined even further - so if one has a tab open relating to a particular EndPoint, the tab could have the EndPoint's name as the tab label.

This would be very helpful to all support personnel and help productivity.

Comment

• Hello amcssit

Thank you for bringing that up to our attention. We have created a feature request ticket on your behalf and will immediately notify you once there is an update.

With best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by ahmetenes View Post

Hi indieserve

Thank you for you appraisal. We strive to deliver the best MSP platform in the market to you. We have a special "customizing device inventory views" item in our roadmap for adding all necessary information like "pending reboot status", "device enrollment date" "local IP", "Public IP" on device list and giving you ability to show/hide columns, create custom views etc. We are planning to deliver all these in 2018 Q4. Until then, please stay tuned!

Best Regards
                      AhmetEnes
                      Has this been implemented????REALLY need to know Devices that are pending reboot

Comment

• Hello MarvinSk ,

We thank you for providing details about your query. Our product management team is aware of your request and is working to prioritize it with the others received. We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding this request and its timeline once it is prioritized on the road-map for a delivery. Also, we've created a support ticket in reference to this request.

Thank you.
                        Amy
                        ITarian Technical Support

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveHD View Post
                          Hello amcssit

Thank you for bringing that up to our attention. We have created a feature request ticket on your behalf and will immediately notify you once there is an update.

With best regards
                          Any update on this?

Comment

• amcssit ,

We have notified our Development Team for your request. We'll get their inputs on this thread for you

Comment

Working...
                            X