Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean Virus Alerts in the "Compliance" "Devices with Viruses" Dashboard ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Virus Alerts in the "Compliance" "Devices with Viruses" Dashboard ?

Hi,

we do not find any option to clean "infected files" alerts that comes up in the "Devices with Viruses" of the "Compliance" dashboard in the itarian dashboard,
    even after having clicked on the different submenus going to the infected files (that have been cleaned years ago).
    Compliance Dashboard - Censored.pnginfected computers list - censored.pngdetected malware - censored.png​​​​​​​

Hi bas dsi , after deleting the malware, you need to run a full AV scan to clear the infected status.

Comment

As you can see,
      last full scan = 06/04/21,
      and I can confirm you, that the infected files were removed a long time ago (but I double ckecked immediately, files are not in the computer)

Comment

Hello bas dsi ,

As I see it is unrecognized files scan, instead of full scan. As nct stated, you need to run a full scan on the endpoint, then the list will be updated.

Best regards,
        Ilgaz

Comment

Originally posted by ilgazy View Post
          Hello bas dsi ,

As I see it is unrecognized files scan, instead of full scan. As nct stated, you need to run a full scan on the endpoint, then the list will be updated.

Best regards,
          Ilgaz
          ilgazy Do you mean run it locally on the endpoint instead of from the console?

Comment

No, it can either be run from endpoint or initiated from console. It seems what I wrote caused misunderstanding.

I just observed from the screenshot that bas dsi provided and tried to mention that the scan type has to be AV Full Scan.

Screenshot_30.png

It can be of course initiated from Scan -> Antivirus Full Scan button directly from console.

Best regards,
            Ilgaz

Comment

OK thank you, Asking for full scan remotely does not work,
              that's why, so we launched from the end point, I'll keep you informed.

Comment

bas dsi what version of Comodo Client Security do you have installed on this endpoint?

Comment

nct : 6.40.40080.21030

For info, Scan manually launched has been "aborded" without any info... user launched it again... but I think that something is blocking full scan on endpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by bas dsi View Post
                    nct : 6.40.40080.21030

For info, Scan manually launched has been "aborded" without any info... user launched it again... but I think that something is blocking full scan on endpoint.
                    That's just the Itarian Communications Client, could you check on the Comodo Client Security which version you are running?

Comment

ok, sorry 11.4.0.7655

Comment

ok, sorry 11.4.0.7655
                        bas dsi , unless you have a specific reason to run such an old version of CCS, update to 12.6.0.8441 and run a full scan again.

Comment

Ok,
                          I don't really manage updates of the versions that's why ;-D

i'll try to see how to update it.

Comment

Ok,
                            I don't really manage updates of the versions that's why ;-D

i'll try to see how to update it.
                            Click on the machine on the console > Install or Manage Packages > Update Additional Packages
                            Attached Files

Comment

Done !

But still impossible to finish the scan :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X