Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean Virus Alerts in the "Compliance" "Devices with Viruses" Dashboard ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi bas dsi,

What issue you are getting from while running the full scan, please share the error screenshot.

Kind Regards,
    PremJK

Comment

Hi PremJkumar I verified endpoint logs, and each time it says "scan aborted", without more info. (and we launched 3 times, rebooting computer, removing all possible software like backup agent, anti cryptolocker, etc...) ilgazy, nct any way to clean the audit logs to empty the dashboard ?

Comment

Hi bas dsi,

We will create a support ticket to investigate the cause of the scan is getting aborted and will reach you if more details needed.

Kind Regards,
        PremJK

Comment

bas dsi , there was a bug in earlier versions of Comodo Client Security which caused scans to be aborted, if you haven't already upgraded the machine to 12.6, I suggest you do then rescan.

Comment

Ok,
            I did not verified but the endpoint stayed in 11.4.0.7655 version and did not updated remotely to 12.6... any advises to force upgrade ?

Comment

Originally posted by bas dsi View Post
              Ok,
              I did not verified but the endpoint stayed in 11.4.0.7655 version and did not updated remotely to 12.6... any advises to force upgrade ?
              Did you try upgrading to 12.6, as I suggested in an earlier comment?
              Attached Files

Comment

nct I don't think I checkeck the box "default version..." we'll try end of week when computer will back online. #covid19

Comment

bas dsi default version doesn't need to be ticked, that's just the default version number set on my portal.

Comment

Working...
                  X