Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean Virus Alerts in the "Compliance" "Devices with Viruses" Dashboard ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nct
    replied
    bas dsi default version doesn't need to be ticked, that's just the default version number set on my portal.

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    nct I don't think I checkeck the box "default version..." we'll try end of week when computer will back online. #covid19

Leave a comment:

• nct
    replied
    Originally posted by bas dsi View Post
    Ok,
    I did not verified but the endpoint stayed in 11.4.0.7655 version and did not updated remotely to 12.6... any advises to force upgrade ?
    Did you try upgrading to 12.6, as I suggested in an earlier comment?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    Ok,
    I did not verified but the endpoint stayed in 11.4.0.7655 version and did not updated remotely to 12.6... any advises to force upgrade ?

Leave a comment:

• nct
    replied
    bas dsi , there was a bug in earlier versions of Comodo Client Security which caused scans to be aborted, if you haven't already upgraded the machine to 12.6, I suggest you do then rescan.

Leave a comment:

• PremJkumar
    replied
    Hi bas dsi,

We will create a support ticket to investigate the cause of the scan is getting aborted and will reach you if more details needed.

Kind Regards,
    PremJK

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    Hi PremJkumar I verified endpoint logs, and each time it says "scan aborted", without more info. (and we launched 3 times, rebooting computer, removing all possible software like backup agent, anti cryptolocker, etc...) ilgazy, nct any way to clean the audit logs to empty the dashboard ?

Leave a comment:

• PremJkumar
    replied
    Hi bas dsi,

What issue you are getting from while running the full scan, please share the error screenshot.

Kind Regards,
    PremJK

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    Done !

But still impossible to finish the scan :-(

Leave a comment:

• nct
    replied
    Ok,
    I don't really manage updates of the versions that's why ;-D

i'll try to see how to update it.
    Click on the machine on the console > Install or Manage Packages > Update Additional Packages
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    Ok,
    I don't really manage updates of the versions that's why ;-D

i'll try to see how to update it.

Leave a comment:

• nct
    replied
    ok, sorry 11.4.0.7655
    bas dsi , unless you have a specific reason to run such an old version of CCS, update to 12.6.0.8441 and run a full scan again.

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    ok, sorry 11.4.0.7655

Leave a comment:

• nct
    replied
    nct : 6.40.40080.21030

For info, Scan manually launched has been "aborded" without any info... user launched it again... but I think that something is blocking full scan on endpoint.
    That's just the Itarian Communications Client, could you check on the Comodo Client Security which version you are running?

Leave a comment:

• bas dsi
    replied
    nct : 6.40.40080.21030

For info, Scan manually launched has been "aborded" without any info... user launched it again... but I think that something is blocking full scan on endpoint.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X