Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StrobeTech
    replied
    The beta of the fix version seems to be solving the solution and there is now an announcement on the portal.

Leave a comment:

• Anna C
    replied
    Hello libretech, proper announcements regarding with the release of the latest build of CCS will be made through Forum, Portal Notifications and Portal Announcements as per Can.

We thank you for your loyalty and support.

Leave a comment:

• libretech
    replied
    Any update on a fix?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    DaveZmeyr,

Our Development team has made necessary changes in removing the CCS 11.2 on the EM Portal as explained by Can . The script procedure's task is to uninstall any 11.2 CCS versions ion any endpoint and push out the current CCS 11.1 which is currently available (that has the firewall enabled).

Leave a comment:

• DaveZmeyr
    replied
    This has been going on for TWO WEEKS. You do understand your a Security Company and these are Security Products? We can't simply tell our customers "hey, you paid top dollar for this stuff but it takes them weeks upon weeks to correct a bug and in the meantime just live with your firewall off".....

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    boiseitsolutions ,

We will assist further with your reported issue. We have created a support ticket via your forum registered email with forwarded details. Please check your mailbox at your convenience.

Leave a comment:

• boiseitsolutions
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation Ed_Johnson , we appreciate it!

Hello oxxy ,

You can check it through EM portal -> Dashboard -> Audit -> Security Client Version widget
    https://help.comodo.com/topic-399-1-...ard.html#audit

And you can always utilize our script : https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...without-reboot
    https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...nt-with-reboot

KRegards,
    So far during testing the one without reboot fails:

COMODO Client - Security is installed on the Endpoint Uninstalling has started COMODO Client - Security is still present on the Endpoint. Uninstallation failed

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    replied
    Hello Lita ,

Thanks for sharing with us the video.

Can you share with us the complete version of the client security which was on your video?
    Was it v11.2.0.7313 ?

KRegards,

Leave a comment:

• originalscan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lita View Post
    pls check on attach link it effect from 11.2 , right ?
    I dont think it is.

I havent seen this.

Off topic (a bit)
    The only blue screening i've seen is with Comodo EDR.
    Aweful. The latest version of EDR bluescreened every machine I installed it on.

Regards.
    PS. Nice windows licensing

Leave a comment:

• Lita
    replied
    pls check on attach link it effect from 11.2 , right ?

Leave a comment:

• Can
    replied
    Originally posted by Can View Post
    Hi ailan ,

Thank you for this valuable suggestion. I agree that this would definitely ease the downgrading workload. We discussed this idea with engineering side as well and currently they are investigating the possibility for such workaround.

I will keep you posted about the latest status soon.

Regards,
    -Can
    Hi everyone,

The engineering team has completed the investigation on the proposed workaround as sharing the previous stable version with a higher version number. Unfortunately, it is not possible due to the drivers and services introduced in v11.2 . In order to have a successful downgrade, they must be removed properly. Since the updating mechanism works more like an incremental installation rather than a removal routine these assets can not be removed unless the software is uninstalled.

The team is still on the hotfix and all the effort is put on that.

Thank you for your understanding,

-Can
    Product Manager
    Comodo Cybersecurity Team

Leave a comment:

• Can
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveZmeyr View Post
    Can you help me understand how supposedly this client was pulled on 4/15, but most of my customer clients didn't upgrade and start experiencing issues until this week! Are you sure you and your developers are on the same page here? This seems a lot like previous issues where your helpdesk/forum was giving us one set of information and your developers were on a completely different page. Either way, it's now more than 10 days later -- when is this going to be fixed??
    Hi DaveZmeyr ,

Reboot is required for CCS updates to be completed. In your case, it is possible that the endpoints have received the update packages before the rollback on April 15 and have waited for reboot.
    In addition, I can assure you that all teams are well-organized and that version was removed on the specified date.

Regards,
    -Can

Leave a comment:

• Ed_Johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveZmeyr View Post
    Can you help me understand how supposedly this client was pulled on 4/15, but most of my customer clients didn't upgrade and start experiencing issues until this week! Are you sure you and your developers are on the same page here? This seems a lot like previous issues where your helpdesk/forum was giving us one set of information and your developers were on a completely different page. Either way, it's now more than 10 days later -- when is this going to be fixed??
    Have you checked the endpoints to verify the version of ccs they have? I've had issues but they were all with 11.2 or in removing 11.2 to rollback. Maybe you have an automated task that upgraded them? Just an idea..

Leave a comment:

• DaveZmeyr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Can
    replied
    Originally posted by ailan View Post
    I just got an email regarding this issue and was glad to hear about it. I had numerous clients these days reporting network problems.

Why not put the same, last good client, on the repository with a new versionnumber so that all the clients who can connect to the internet, updates automatically to the non-impacted version?
    In this case the problem is solved for now and its a win-win-win situation: Clients have less impacted systems, we, the Itarions are less stressed and therefore Comodo has to do less damage controll.[/B]

So, just push the last good version online with a new version number..!

If you can implement that and keep us imformed in case of these problems then it will be a big positive step !!
    Hi ailan ,

Thank you for this valuable suggestion. I agree that this would definitely ease the downgrading workload. We discussed this idea with engineering side as well and currently they are investigating the possibility for such workaround.

I will keep you posted about the latest status soon.

Regards,
    -Can

Leave a comment:

Working...
X