How is everyone finding the October Comodo Client Security update?

How is everyone finding the October Comodo Client Security update 11.6.0.7829? Is it working without issues?

Why not tell us what issues you are having? They have blocked my access to my endpoints.

Hello,
at the moment I see no issues…

I see no issues on the machines I am testing the new releases in so far. Just after feedback from the forum’s community before deciding when to roll out to all endpoints.

Hello, thank you for your feedback, please inform us if you need any help.

Regards,
Zeynep

Based on the number of forum users, it’s surprising there is so little response to my question.

If you’ve upgraded, please let me know how you’ve got on.

So far so good, though my install size for AEP is very small (about 20 endpoints). I also don’t use the firewall module, as every time I’ve ever used it, it caused problems at some point or another to where I just lost faith. To be fair, alot of endpoint/software firewalls have issues. The windows firewall remains trustworthy and easy to manage. Its been mentioned before, but I’d love to see the ability to manage the windows firewall via RMM though the chances of that now are slim to none.

Hello @eztech . Thank you for the feedback. We will add this feature to our roadmap.

I’d love to see the ability to manage the windows firewall via RMM though the chances of that now are slim to none

Regards,
Zeynep.