Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signature and Recognizer updates fail, "Error" (CCS v7759 & v7829)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature and Recognizer updates fail, "Error" (CCS v7759 & v7829)

CCS v7759 and v7829 attempts to update signatures and recognizer updates fail seemingly office-wide... I checked the itarian service status and nothing appears down?

"TASK: Check for recognizer updates
    STATUS: Cannot create a file when that file already exists" help please?

MagicDonut ,

Help is on its way. We have created a support ticket to have your report investigate. Have you tried updating the AV from the EM Portal?

Can you try to remove the content of the folders below on one of the affected devices

C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Cis\wpTemp\cavsedb
    C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\recognizers\proto_v10

and repeat the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      MagicDonut ,

Help is on its way. We have created a support ticket to have your report investigate. Have you tried updating the AV from the EM Portal?

Can you try to remove the content of the folders below on one of the affected devices

and repeat the update.
      Hi Jimmy,

I tried updating my computer and another users compuer via EM portal: all failed again.

*This folder appears empty*

*This folder contains recognizer dll and recognizerCryptolocker.dll* which I was unable to delete (even as admin) in-use by comodo.

Comment

MagicDonut ,

Let's have it looked at from the backend side with the help of our Developers.

Comment

My endpoints seem to be updating ok, are you using the latest version of Comodo Client Security, 11.6.1.7849?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            MagicDonut ,

Let's have it looked at from the backend side with the help of our Developers.
            Thank you, all seems good after your developers addressed fluctuations with the update server Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by nct View Post
              My endpoints seem to be updating ok, are you using the latest version of Comodo Client Security, 11.6.1.7849?
              One v7829, while most are v7759 (we adopt updates and patches after testing). All good now though, Comodo/Itarian addressed the issue with their update servers.

Comment

MagicDonut ,

We are glad to be of help. Thank your for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
                X