"Threat History" status is inaccurate

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has this, but the “Threat history” never updates for us and keeps reporting that PCs are infected when the threats have been contained.

See attached screenshots. Comodo’s documentation states that the threats should be marked as handled / quarantined / uninstalled etc. [URL=“View Android Threat History, Security Manager | Endpoint Manager”]View Android Threat History, Security Manager | Endpoint Manager

Please confirm? We keep having to double check all reported infections because comodo does not update the status.

Thanks,
Zac.

Hello @Zachow,

We see that you have signed up for Comodo One platform. Please reach out to c1-support@comodo.com for assistance regarding this.

Hi @SethHD ,

This is only a minor bug report so I thought I would post it on the forums. I have been advised to do this previously for bug reports.

Also, when I’ve logged bug reports in the past with c1-support, nothing happens and all I get I get are promises of replies from the Development team, bugs seem to be dealt with much more quickly via the forums.

Thanks
Zac.