Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put your own brand on your customers desktops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put your own brand on your customers desktops!

You can whitelabel and put your own brand on the Antivirus so that your customers will see you as the Antivirus/Endpoint security provider.

You can put your own brand here! On your customer's desktops!
    your own brand.jpg

Security Client Rebranding : Profiles -> {profile} -> UI Settings -> Comodo Client Security Rebrandingown brand how 1.jpg

Disable changing settings on CCS (enable client access control): Profiles -> {profile} -> Client Access Control
    own brand how 2.jpg
    Attached Files

Hi melih , where exactly does this appear on the desktop and when are you releasing this feature?

Comment

Originally posted by nct View Post
      Hi melih , where exactly does this appear on the desktop and when are you releasing this feature?
      The desktop widget floats on the desktop...its on the top right on my desktop...but like I said, it floats so the user can move it anywhere on the desktop.
      The capability is already available.

Comment

Good evening, I'm interested in this option, in the current version where this option is located, check the profiles and I can't find it

Thank you

Comment

Hi franciscog@desysca.com,

Please check this wiki prepared to re-brand Comodo Client Security
          https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we...re-ui-settings

Please let us know if you have any issues, we are happy to help you.

Kind Regards,
          PremJK

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response, I am checking the instructions received, although I have not been able to make the changes in Comodo Security (if they have worked perfectly in the Community Client), I will continue to check if I have missed any of the instructions, in case of If the change does not work, I will be advising you

Regards

Francisco Garcia

Comment

Working...
            X