Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better/ detailed EM warnings. Untraceable warnings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi @Boss,

Thank you for your suggestions and screenshots.

In this case the user got a warning from the containment module.

1.png

So I think this entry should be found in the 'Security Dashboards' and if not, then in the 'Containment' logs.
    Note: the user got this message on 31-08-2021, and it's referring to 'ImController.Infinstaller.exe'.

Looking in 'Security Dashboard' I have roughly 120 entries from different devices in total, but none referring to this file or program.
    But I do see 2 entries regarding this device:
    2.png

Nothing to be found about the named file.

And if I look in 'Containment' log:
    3.png

This is everything I have in the Containment log. On the 31-08 I see 3 entries but also, nothing regarding this file.

So, this warning can not be found (easily) and I can't whitelist or investigate the file.

This is not the only time I have seen this. If you look at the first post in this topic, you will see I have some similar problems.

And from what I got as response earlier, I see that it's a known problem:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting ITarian Support Team.

We thank you for providing details about your query. Our product management team is aware of your request and is working to prioritize it with the others received. We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding this request and its timeline once it is prioritized on the road-map for a delivery.

Regards,
    Colin
    ITarian Support

Hope you see my point that, for a managed security platform, this has to be better and easier to follow and should be one of the basic functions that should work.

Comment

Originally posted by ailan View Post
      Hi @Boss,

Thank you for your suggestions and screenshots.

In this case the user got a warning from the containment module.

1.png

So I think this entry should be found in the 'Security Dashboards' and if not, then in the 'Containment' logs.
      Note: the user got this message on 31-08-2021, and it's referring to 'ImController.Infinstaller.exe'.

Looking in 'Security Dashboard' I have roughly 120 entries from different devices in total, but none referring to this file or program.
      But I do see 2 entries regarding this device:
      2.png

Nothing to be found about the named file.

And if I look in 'Containment' log:
      3.png

This is everything I have in the Containment log. On the 31-08 I see 3 entries but also, nothing regarding this file.

So, this warning can not be found (easily) and I can't whitelist or investigate the file.

This is not the only time I have seen this. If you look at the first post in this topic, you will see I have some similar problems.

And from what I got as response earlier, I see that it's a known problem:
      Hello,

Thank you for contacting ITarian Support Team.

We thank you for providing details about your query. Our product management team is aware of your request and is working to prioritize it with the others received. We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding this request and its timeline once it is prioritized on the road-map for a delivery.

Regards,
      Colin
      ITarian Support

Hope you see my point that, for a managed security platform, this has to be better and easier to follow and should be one of the basic functions that should work.
      Yes sir, I see the point, I was just trying to help, and see if I might have a heads up, if it happens to me.

Comment

No problem. Thank you BOSS for trying to help. Hope that Itarian helpdesk can also take a look at this.

Comment

Originally posted by ailan View Post
          No problem. Thank you BOSS for trying to help. Hope that Itarian helpdesk can also take a look at this.
          Yes sir, good luck!!

Comment

Itarian support??

Comment

Working...
            X