BSOD Conflict with Veeam and Comodo AV for Server 12

I currently have an Itarian Support ticket open on this, but thought I would post anyways.

Currently have a fresh install of Windows 2019 Server (patched up) and Veeam Backup and Replication Server. Before installing Comodo AV, I could perform a Veeam Backup, Backup Copy and Replication. After the AV is installed, the Backup and Backup Copy works, but when I run the replication, I get a BSOD, causing the server to reboot. I can disable all the features in the AV (Antivirus, Auto-Containment, HIPS, Virus Scope and DLP Monitoring) and it still crashes. If I uninstall the AV, Veeam works perfectly. Add the AV back on, it will start crashing again.

The BSOD is complaining about PNP drivers.

Anyone run into this?

Hi @jasonaleski,

Sorry for the trouble caused. We have created a support ticket to your forum registered email address.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

@jasonaleski , take a look at release notes for this month’s update, maybe this will help with your issue. https://forum.itarian.com/forum/products/preview-section/65361-release-candidate-of-itarian-it-operating-platform-for-16th-17th-june-2021#post65361

• Fixed the issue of Comodo Client -Security v.12.7.1.8539 Causing Bugcheck 0xCA on Windows Server 2019.