No Remote Control

I am unable to log into any system, this has been all day long. I have tried from different locations, to different locations, I have rebooted my computers, the computers I am trying to control, and still am not having any luck. Am I the only one having this issue, or is there something going on?? I keep getting errors saying that the device is not ready, or that an unexpected error has occurred.

Hello,

Good day!
We’ve created a support ticket about your concern.
Please reply to the email so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

I am still experiencing this issue, your support team sent me a link, that did not work, I replied and told them that, then they replied, said to use the attached file, but there was not a file attached. I really need this issue resolved, as I am having all kinds of trouble accessing my systems.

@BOSS ,

We apologize for the inconvenience. please respond to the follow-up email we’ve sent to let our support team know that there was no attachment.

Thank you.

I’m having this problem too. It’s a show-stopper for our field employees. This needs to be fixed NOW. I don’t care how sorry anyone is for any inconvenience, I need the problem fixed. We’re going to have to start looking for alternatives to ITarian if this keeps up.

since comodo changed to itarian, everything went down, it used to be a tool, now is a chore, is its own layer of an issue, making the users download remote access tools (when possible) is not only insecure, but it gives the worst possible image to us as ITSM providers, at this point is not only cheaper, but it can turn to better profit to change back to continuum or teamviewver, its like comodo wants to destroy this service

Just in case anyone find themselves here in this thread, the XMPP outage has been addressed already and functionality of the Remote Application app is back to normal.

Back to normal in Europe or the US or both, because I awoke this morning to do maintenance and all of my client systems are showing as offline. The few that I had physical access to, I rebooted and that did not resolve the issue.

@Tetratos

We appreciate the steps that you have taken to check on the issue. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible regards with your issue.