No remote since update

Hello,
I updated the Remote control app on my computer today, and can no longer remote into any systems. I get an error “Takeover failed to start. The specified operation is not supported by this device.” I just installed the client on the machine, new machine, and it was working before, as I was logged into a different system before the update. I have this issue with all my systems now.

@BOSS

Thank you for notifying us. Please reach out to Itarian Support directly via support@itarian.com and they will make sure to resolve your issue as quickly as they can.

Does the take control app show the client online? I had an issue like this once and it turns out the ITSMservice was turned off.

Yes, they shows up as online, and I can still remote in on my other systems that have not had the Remote app updated.

I verified, I can still log into any system, for a different computer, without updating the remote app.

OK, so I started having issues logging into my computers, they would come up, but would not log all the way in, stuck on connecting. So, against my better judgement, I tried the new update, in case it was just botched up on that other computer. Now, I am getting the same errors, and I can not log into any computers on this system now. The issue seems to be with your software, for sure!! I am really disliking these issues. Things were almost working, and here we go again, broke again!!!

Hello @BOSS,

We have informed our ITarian Support to review the issue and get back to your case as quickly as possible. Follow-up email should be coming from support@itarian.com.

Thank you.

Thanks, I have replied!!

I rolled the last updated system back, and I can now open the systems, and I was able to log into a system. It took a significant amount of time to connect, but it did finally did connect!! Is nobody else having this issue with the new version of the remote app??

Hi,
3 RC updated, 157 EPs rolled,
… no problems at the moment.

Support has fixed my issue, thanks y’all!!