SNMP devices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNMP devices?

Not sure where to start this thread but does Comodo One have any way of checking on printers, get information from switches and / or routers? If not then move this to a feature request please.

Hi brt_kraig I have also requested this and the development team have this on their roadmap. More detailed information can be sought from Ilker or perhaps the support team.
    Mikael Berglund, 76BITS

Comment

Hello brt_kraig ,

SNMP management is on the roadmap and it will become available in one of the next releases of Comodo One.

Anyway, I will forward your request too so you will be notified as soon as this feature will become available.

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Hello brt_kraig and mhberglund ,

This feature is indeed on the roadmap and has been scheduled for Q1\Q2 2016.

Comment

Hello,

About the feature that you have requested (Monitoring SNMP devices with RMM), we have been informed that it was pushed to Q2 2017.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Comment

I am currently testing Comodo One and can not see anything in relation to SNMP monitoring. Can you tell me if this has infact been implemented. I appears to have been promised since 2016 and we are now in 2018.

Comment

Not been implemented as yet.. it was listed on the advertising as a function, but that he been updated to coming soon.. kind of..

Comment

It is in progress. Device discovery would be available on Q1 and we will continue to improve it with various device monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilker View Post
                  It is in progress. Device discovery would be available on Q1 and we will continue to improve it with various device monitors.
                  Very pleased to read this.

Comment

Working...
                  X