Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence expired. Can't control Windows devices

Hi,

I've tried contacting support but I'm not getting anywhere. I was sent a link to purchase 88 licences but this doesn't cover the amount of Windows devices we have, and everywhere I view licence information it says it's free, it shouldn't expire. I'm really confused by the website, support and the licence management area. Its all contradictory.

I currently see 2 licences applied to my account. Both say they're free. Since the "cost-neutral" update ITarian released recently, our account was updated to the "Standard" option, rather than the Free previously. The licence we had when we first registered in 2018 has now expired as of 27th Jan. Claiming "
    You need additional Endpoint Manager License! In order to continue using Endpoint Manager functionalities, pay unpaid bill(s) or add new licenses.

I've looked and it appears this licence that expired is what is generating an invoice to be paid.

We're also got another licence on our account called "
    Endpoint Manager Standard Edition" which has unlimited everything
    and says "Postpaid" 27/12/2019 and has no expiration date.

What do I do?

Thanks
    Stephen

Originally posted by NMLStephen View Post
    Hi,

I've tried contacting support but I'm not getting anywhere. I was sent a link to purchase 88 licences but this doesn't cover the amount of Windows devices we have, and everywhere I view licence information it says it's free, it shouldn't expire. I'm really confused by the website, support and the licence management area. Its all contradictory.

I currently see 2 licences applied to my account. Both say they're free. Since the "cost-neutral" update ITarian released recently, our account was updated to the "Standard" option, rather than the Free previously. The licence we had when we first registered in 2018 has now expired as of 27th Jan. Claiming "
    You need additional Endpoint Manager License! In order to continue using Endpoint Manager functionalities, pay unpaid bill(s) or add new licenses.

I've looked and it appears this licence that expired is what is generating an invoice to be paid.

What do I do?

Thanks
    Stephen
    NMLStephen Hi Stephen please DM me your account holder admin email and i will assist you.

Comment

Originally posted by NMLStephen View Post
      Hi,

What do I do?

Thanks
      Stephen
      speak to StrobeTech for the licenses.
      James Dyke.
      Director BCDR Solutions
      BCDR.Solutions
      Backup, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity.

Comment

Hi NMLStephen , as dittoit has suggested please get in touch with me about this as we are a nice a simple distributor with no hidden prices, fees etc.

We distribute currently to UK, US, EU, New Zealand and Australia successfully in £, $ and € depending on what is easier for you.

If you would like to discuss your requirements and get a simple pricing guide please contact me on robin@strobe-it.co.uk

Regards
        Robin
        Robin
        Director
        Strobe Technologies Ltd
        https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X