Application Store Perpetually Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Store Perpetually Loading

Application Store > Android Store > "Add Google Play Application" ---> When I add any application in the "Name" it will preload the applications to select from but once clicked, it endlessly loads without actually rendering the application details into the form/page.

I have added all of the current apps in the "Android Store" section of the Endpoint Manager and remotely pushed multiple applications to several "kiosk" devices out in the field without any issue, but that ended when I experienced this bug and I don't know of any alternative method to input the necessary application information into the Endpoint Manager so that the application listed in the kiosk section will be deployed and available.

I have tried the following:
    -manually entering all data (Does the same thing)
    -tried adding multiple different applications ranging in size (Does the same thing)
    -tried deleting a few un-needed apps in the application store, hoping to "make more space" (Does the same thing)
    -tried different browsers (Does the same thing)
    -tried different computers on different networks (Does the same thing)
    -tried different technician accounts (I am the admin, still does the same thing)

Unfortunately for myself and the company I work for, Comodo has been of no help thus far.

It is day 4 since I disclosed the issue through the designated support email and I have received nothing but the same automated email promising an update.

There are mandatory apps that I am unable to push to devices in the field that prevent our company from using Comodo's Endpoint Manager until it is resolved.

I have attached three pictures displaying what I see on my end

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by adroitech; 07-27-2020, 04:31 PM.

Originally posted by adroitech View Post
    Application Store > Android Store > "Add Google Play Application" ---> When I add any application in the "Name" it will preload the applications to select from but once clicked, it endlessly loads without actually rendering the application details into the form/page.

I have added all of the current apps in the "Android Store" section of the Endpoint Manager and remotely pushed multiple applications to several "kiosk" devices out in the field without any issue, but that ended when I experienced this bug and I don't know of any alternative method to input the necessary application information into the Endpoint Manager so that the application listed in the kiosk section will be deployed and available.

I have tried the following:
    -manually entering all data (Does the same thing)
    -tried adding multiple different applications ranging in size (Does the same thing)
    -tried deleting a few un-needed apps in the application store, hoping to "make more space" (Does the same thing)
    -tried different browsers (Does the same thing)
    -tried different computers on different networks (Does the same thing)
    -tried different technician accounts (I am the admin, still does the same thing)

Unfortunately for myself and the company I work for, Comodo has been of no help thus far.

It is day 4 since I disclosed the issue through the designated support email and I have received nothing but the same automated email promising an update.

There are mandatory apps that I am unable to push to devices in the field that prevent our company from using Comodo's Endpoint Manager until it is resolved.

I have attached three pictures displaying what I see on my end

Any update on this OP? I have the same query to solve.
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi jrjong11,

Sorry for the trouble caused. Please check your Inbox for private message and provide requested details.

Kind Regards,
      PremJK

Comment

Originally posted by PremJkumar View Post
        Hi https aka ms remoteconnect

Sorry for the trouble caused. Please check your Inbox for private message and provide requested details.

Kind Regards,
        PremJK
        Thanks Prem JKumar. Will check it soon

Comment

Working...
        X